Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

young prospect

bhafc123

Feb 24, 2009
Hi,
dont come on here much but heard that we are signing a young 17 year old from withdean youth. heard that he is turning down arsenal trial to sign for the albion :bhasign:

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
hi Bhafc123 i have heard this bizzare rumour to saturday before the game heard a few people saying it, any chance you know his name ? so i can wiki him :0)

Oh yes, here we are.....The Withdean Board Snacter and his second rumour in 3 posts............this one really is bizarre though, sorry bizzare.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
I played against Hawks Youth Withdean three times last year. They had some good players but nobody who stood out as a proper talent who could make it so this would surprise me. For what it's worth we lost to them once, beat them once and then lost to them on penalties in the cup final :(

It really was a shit league apart from us and them :nono:

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Breaking news: The withdean youth youngster Poyets has been looking at has decided against joining the Albion and instead has signed a 4 year deal with Hove park colts. Poyet in an interview stated "these things happen in football, you win some, you lose some. I'm dissapointed but confident we can carry on without him".

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
What's a 'snacter'

I asked that very question a bit earlier on another thread. Think he may have just misspelt 'snatcher' but I'm not sure. I know a lot of people are a bit righteous when it comes to bad spelling or grammar, but spelling your username wrong does take the biscuit, non?

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Breaking news: The withdean youth youngster Poyets has been looking at has decided against joining the Albion and instead has signed a 4 year deal with Hove park colts. Poyet in an interview stated "these things happen in football, you win some, you lose some. I'm dissapointed but confident we can carry on without him".

Really?? I have a reliable source at Bevendean Barcelona who reckons he's going there?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here