Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You'll like this honest it makes at lot of sense

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
It does, at least Tim is one of the few people on the internet who can spell sense.

D

Deleted User X18H

Surely you all remember how matey Bloom and Wilkins once were!

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Surely you all remember how matey Bloom and Wilkins once were!

The only shareholder I heard slag off Wilkins whilst he was manager was a Bloom who kept commenting that Wilkins was a coach NOT a manager. He may well have been right but it would a great piece of backtracking if he were to be given the job back now.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It makes no sense. DW was the right man for the job when most of the squad were his youth team players. It seems he had trouble dealing with older pros and as nearly all his babes are gone I wouldn't want him back, as manager, even if he was available.

D

Deleted User X18H

The only shareholder I heard slag off Wilkins whilst he was manager was a Bloom who kept commenting that Wilkins was a coach NOT a manager. He may well have been right but it would a great piece of backtracking if he were to be given the job back now.

Which Bloom though?

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
It makes no sense. DW was the right man for the job when most of the squad were his youth team players. It seems he had trouble dealing with older pros and as nearly all his babes are gone I wouldn't want him back, as manager, even if he was available.

Quite right - totally agree. DW may be OK as someone's no. 2, but not anything more.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm still underwhelmed by the quality of journalism.. thats twice I have made the mistake of opening it. Will I ever get to the bottom of one of these columns ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here