Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"You will not be able to take your eyes off it"

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Goring Gull said:
Chelsea to go the whole season unbeaten and take Arsenals record ?
They'll get turned over at St James' Park just like they did in the FA Cup last season.

:)

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
3-1 joe cole, too good!! so much for a boring game peeps!

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
4-1! everyone seems to have gone a bit quiet about the boring Chelsea, they are simply awesome.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
:yawn:

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
trueblue said:
What's exciting about such a one-sided game?

surely its exciting to watch a team who is world class full up of world class players tear a good side apart......

its getting to the stage where everyone used to hate man utd cos they were so good now people are getting jealous of Chelsea.....

some people need to get over it and except they are the best in the business........

there array of talent is a pleasure to watch.....

team spirit and togetherness is superb, there just awesome....

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
RonnieO'Sullivan said:
surely its exciting to watch a team who is world class full up of world class players tear a good side apart......

its getting to the stage where everyone used to hate man utd cos they were so good now people are getting jealous of Chelsea.....

some people need to get over it and except they are the best in the business........

there array of talent is a pleasure to watch.....

team spirit and togetherness is superb, there just awesome....

Well said!!

great club, great area
:cool:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
RonnieO'Sullivan said:

i

They don't excite me much. Just don't think there's a great deal of flair about the way play. They're very strong, fast and athletic but Drogba, for instance, just doesn't have the grace of a thrilling player like Henry.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Now if Thierry Henry joined Chelsea, Now that would be awesome.

Could on Roman cheque book £55 mill should do it, loose change for yourself i'd have thought.

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
sullyupthewing said:
Maybe they are the best English team:lolol: for years, but it is still boring longball bolloxs.
Longball? U r joking right?

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
trueblue said:
They don't excite me much. Just don't think there's a great deal of flair about the way play. They're very strong, fast and athletic but Drogba, for instance, just doesn't have the grace of a thrilling player like Henry.

Robben, Duff, Lampard, Joe Cole and Sean Wright-Phillips not provide enough flair for you, agreed Drogba doesnt have the flair but he does such a great job for his team and had his best game in a Chelsea shirt today that i've seen.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
RonnieO'Sullivan said:
Robben, Duff, Lampard, Joe Cole and Sean Wright-Phillips not provide enough flair for you, agreed Drogba doesnt have the flair but he does such a great job for his team and had his best game in a Chelsea shirt today that i've seen.

No. They don't. It's all about pace rather than grace.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
trueblue said:
No. They don't. It's all about pace rather than grace.

Pace is great to watch aswell tho........

Joe Cole clearly provides the flair needed.......

Congrats on the title Chelsea :clap: :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here