Paid to get tits out
Sex tapes
2 marriages
3 engagements
Kids by different Dads

Worthing Bowlplex sounds about her level

Apr 17, 2011
Shoreham
My daughter is in Worthing, bowling at the AMF and KP is in there. My daughter being a fan asked if she could have a photo with her.. she said that she doesn't have photos with girls! But, she's happy to sell them her shite life stories in her books. Is she just a bit up her own plastic arse? After all it's just a photo with a fan. Booo.

Hmmm, i dont quite understand how anybody can be a fan of KP - how can she be classed as a celebrity?

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Or.

KP was out with her family having a nice family time, which was interrupted by your daughter, and would have been continually interrupted to the point of just packing up and going home, had she said yes to the request.

Just saying.

Which one of her families was she out with? I doubt if anyone else in Worthing would have recognised her anyway, they have standards there don't they?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Personally I think she is the epitome of everything that is wrong with this country,and I believe John Terry is a far better role model for children,if you are that bad a parent that your kids need a better role model than yourselves.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Still would

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
She must have moved as she was living with her boyfriend in Thakeham and he drives the pink range rover not her.

She moved to her house in Dial Post in March, after doing a lot of work on it. I see her driving her pink Range Rover nearly all the time, cant say I've seen Leandro driving it that much, he normally drives the white one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here