Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You what Katie Price??

My daughter is in Worthing, bowling at the AMF and KP is in there. My daughter being a fan asked if she could have a photo with her.. she said that she doesn't have photos with girls! But, she's happy to sell them her shite life stories in her books. Is she just a bit up her own plastic arse? After all it's just a photo with a fan. Booo.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
one can only hope this shows your daughter Price is no role model to follow.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Or.

KP was out with her family having a nice family time, which was interrupted by your daughter, and would have been continually interrupted to the point of just packing up and going home, had she said yes to the request.

Just saying.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
She's still probably upset by her SPLIT from Peter Andre.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Or.

KP was out with her family having a nice family time, which was interrupted by your daughter, and would have been continually interrupted to the point of just packing up and going home, had she said yes to the request.

Just saying.

Whilst I sort of agree with what you're saying, she chose the celebrity lifestyle.......

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Whilst I sort of agree with what you're saying, she chose the celebrity lifestyle.......
Defending KP doesn't come naturally.

But I personally wouldn't shove the Jnr Stat's in the direction of any celeb, at a non celeb event, for that reason.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
KP really does seem to be somewhat of TURKEY in her approach to her fans.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Or.

Just saying.

No no no no no no.

She has courted publicity for the last 20 years and she will do anything to get her name in OK or on TV so I don't accept it when a "celebrity" and I use that phrase in the loosest possible sense turns away a young fan who simply wants a picture taken and an autograph from someone they look up to.

Celebrities like KP and the like crave the spotlight for actually contributing very little.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No no no no no no.

She has courted publicity for the last 20 years and she will do anything to get her name in OK or on TV so I don't accept it when a "celebrity" and I use that phrase in the loosest possible sense turns away a young fan who simply wants a picture taken and an autograph from someone they look up to.

Celebrities like KP and the like crave the spotlight for actually contributing very little.
I'll not be wasting all our time defending KP.
I was merely taking the contrarian view, while applying my own sensibilities.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Why is Kevin Pieterson bowlng in Worthing, I thought he was in Sri Lanka for the cricket

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Time to teach her a lesson using Voodoo.

Make a small effigy of the vacuous old bint; & stick TEN PINs in it for maximum effect. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here