Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You Tube - please help Goldstone Invasion

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
An incredibly sad day that was for me. But incredibly important too.
Thanks for posting a unique record of that afternoon. :thumbsup:

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Thanks to all the fans who understood what was going on at the club and the risk we took to show how passionate we were about the Albion. I hope to see in the museum next to Guppy/Doc/Canning statues the story of the fight for our club which looks like being in safe hands now. Lets look forward but remember the past.:albion1::albion2::thumbsup:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Oh so i was there!

Pretty wiered day and hopefully something we'll not have to go through again. Doesn't you heart just bleed for the likes of poor old Liverpool?

Mansfield was the boycott game where we broke in. Tell all that to the youngsters these days.....!

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Dont forget the raid on the FA HQ before the Italian game, plus the lunch session in old street Pub before we then headed to Wembly to carry on the protest>:bhasign::bhasign::bhasign:

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Many people do not know that the invasion was broadcast live nationally. I well remember being in my living room in Mansfield at about 3.20pm that day when the sports programme suddenly switched to the GG. My delight at the events was ecstatic, much to the disgust of my gf at the time!

I remember that, and then it was the top headline on the news all evening! :clap2:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Many people do not know that the invasion was broadcast live nationally. I well remember being in my living room in Mansfield at about 3.20pm that day when the sports programme suddenly switched to the GG. My delight at the events was ecstatic, much to the disgust of my gf at the time!

Was it really? I never knew that. My neighbour was in france at the time and it was on their national news too. Although, if i remember correctly, he said it was more along the lines of don't go to euro 96 or this will happen.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
I was in the East Terrace and you can see many of us heading down on to the pitch.

I was proud that we stood up and made people take notice that day of what was being done to our club. At this stage words were not enough and direct action had to be taken.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here