Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You think YOU have problems with LI ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Check out this reply on the "More nonsense from LDC" thread on the Argus forum, from 'Moon23'....

I don't think Camus was that great a thinker personally. His literary styles lack the coherent meta-physical framework (like those seen in the creation of Kant's synthetic aporia or Hegelian concepts of the Zietgeist). I don't personally have much time for the French deconstrucilists or existentialist movements, I think Nietzsche’s perspectivism and will to power cover most of this questions. Heidegger also lays most of the ground work for this philosophical movement

The exception is perhaps Sartre's ethics and argument for free-will. Existentialism is humanism is a good read.

:rolleyes:

See the frightening amount of BOLLOCKS I am exposed to throughout the working day now ? You lot don't know how lucky you are. I really do miss LI's uniquely condescending nature now.

(no offence LI - but I would love to see you in a right-royal SLAGFEST with this bloke)

:lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
is it me or did nigh on every word of that go over my head.

I am utterly disarmed by his appreciation of Heidegger :ohmy:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I drove through Rene Descartes home town of Chatellerault last week which is as close as I've ever, knowingly, been to a legendary thinker even if he has been dead for around 350 years.

Maybe Albert didn't have much of a coherent metaphysical framework but he liked his footy.

albertcamusna0.jpg

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
wasn't it moon23 that bounced an old thread with the tree hugger a few weeks back? Turned out to be anti-falmer but signed off eventually proclaiming to be "fed up with it all and couldn't care less" once all the arguments fell short?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Easy 10 said:
Check out this reply on the "More nonsense from LDC" thread on the Argus forum, from 'Moon23'....

I don't think Camus was that great a thinker personally. His literary styles lack the coherent meta-physical framework (like those seen in the creation of Kant's synthetic aporia or Hegelian concepts of the Zietgeist). I don't personally have much time for the French deconstrucilists or existentialist movements, I think Nietzsche’s perspectivism and will to power cover most of this questions. Heidegger also lays most of the ground work for this philosophical movement

The exception is perhaps Sartre's ethics and argument for free-will. Existentialism is humanism is a good read.

NSC Pseuds Corner :clap2:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Moon23 is an absolute plonker. Someone that seems to measure other people on how much mozart one listens to and how many long words one puts in a sentence.

Well Moon23 is suffering from sesquipedalian - put that in your pipe and smoke it. :salute:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Wasn't Camus a goalkeeper? What is it with these intellectuals playing in goal, first Camus and now David James.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Easy 10 said:

I don't personally have much time for the French deconstrucilists or existentialist movements, I think Nietzsche’s perspectivism and will to power cover most of this questions.

THESE questions, surely?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Barrel of Fun said:
Moon23 is an absolute plonker. Someone that seems to measure other people on how much mozart one listens to and how many long words one puts in a sentence.

Well Moon23 is suffering from sesquipedalian - put that in your pipe and smoke it. :salute:

He also can't f***ing spell.
Zeitgeist not zietgeist.
Deconstructuralists not deconstructlists.
Groundwork (one word) not ground work.

Or write grammatically.
His/her first sentence should start: "I personally don't think..."
And it should be either "this question" or "these questions". Not "this questions".

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The only time I trancend the meta-physical diasporia is when I have too much stella. Mind you I also tend to send text messages to people that I then cannot remember and have all sorts of fun trying to piece back into my own continuum.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Just a thought. WTF is a Camus quoting Mozart lover doing blogging on the Arsegas website? It's like finding Gordon Ramsay chowing down on a Big Mac.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here