You must remember this..........

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Mellotron.

Conboy. Hmm. I didn't actually want to get into another Beckham discussion.

My grandchildren will be so impressed that I lived in this great time. Not due to the Millennium no. The time when the great King David Beckham ruled the footballing world for 25 years.

Anyway, on a serious note, were Brighton that much better back then? Quality goal against a good Man Utd side.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
An impotent, pissed druggy ???

Haha :laugh:

This shows the level of genius it is taking to keep me from my deserved 1st place spot on the NSC Fantasy Bookie table. Mark my words Gazwag, I'll 'ave it soon.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Good looking, level headed guy who made the most of his talents but his high profile was more to do with marketing than his incredible skills.

I have a lot of time for Beckham, the man, not least the way he handled the unbelievable shit he got the season after he allegedly cost us the WC in being sent off against Argentina. But he is not even in the top 20 of great footballers imo and I hope we've seen the last of him in an England shirt.

Is the correct answer. I think Beckham is an absolutely top bloke.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Conboy. Hmm. I didn't actually want to get into another Beckham discussion.

My grandchildren will be so impressed that I lived in this great time. Not due to the Millennium no. The time when the great King David Beckham ruled the footballing world for 25 years.

Anyway, on a serious note, were Brighton that much better back then? Quality goal against a good Man Utd side.

I just wanted to say your name, really Mellotron.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Are you flirting with me?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here