• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
you are either very lucky or Margaret Thatcher

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I don't think I can get more than 5 hours of consecutive sleep. I go to bed around 11 pm and my body always wakes me up at 3 am. Not sure why or how to stop this. It is really annoying, as although I do eventually get back to sleep I'm a zombie for the rest of the day!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
After 30 years of shift work I have absolutely no idea what regular sleep is!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
A nice fat spliff might help all you insomniacs. No tobacco mind you.......... thats unhealthy.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Depending on when i start work i get between 4/5 hours (5am wake up call) and 8/9 (wake up whenever)

I hate shift work though as i cant remember the last time i ate at the same time for 2 days running!

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Probably 6 - 7 ish, up at 6 to take the dogs out, dependant therefore when I got to bed, but rarely before 11.30pm.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'm trying a new regime this week as it happens. Normally I go to bed about midnight and get up around 5.45 and I'm shattered all day. This week I am going to bed at 10pm and reading for half an hour before sleep. Two days in and I feel better already.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I don't think I can get more than 5 hours of consecutive sleep. I go to bed around 11 pm and my body always wakes me up at 3 am. Not sure why or how to stop this. It is really annoying, as although I do eventually get back to sleep I'm a zombie for the rest of the day!

Do you suffer from Depression ???

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Yes, that's the one I was looking for.

How the hell can a 2 year-old be looking to play games at 3.30 in the morning?

Got to nip that in the bud really quick smart! We're lucky I suppose, although I did put in the hard yards when he was little, he was 2 last weekend and since he was about 6 months old has gone 7:30pm til 7am (there or there abouts)....so we go to bed around 10:30pm and get up when he stands up in his cot shouting "Daaaaday car go Daaaaaadaaaaaay!!" :lol: (usually around 7am) :lol:

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
I work three 11-hour night shifts every two and a half weeks (have done for two years). According to various bits of science I have read, my life will be shorter by up to four years if I keep doing this.

Often manage 8 hours during the day, in between them, though; which is more than I get when I'm working during the day and sleeping at night!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I work three 11-hour night shifts every two and a half weeks (have done for two years). According to various bits of science I have read, my life will be shorter by up to four years if I keep doing this.

Often manage 8 hours during the day, in between them, though; which is more than I get when I'm working during the day and sleeping at night!

I often get better sleep when i'm working night shift as well, We only work an 8 hour night but we do a full week of it every 5 weeks.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
barely 3 then i wake up for some strange reason in the middle of the night and watch BBC News 24 then try to go back to sleep and fail , watch more telly ,try again fail etc...

:insomnia:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
barely 3 then i wake up for some strange reason in the middle of the night and watch BBC News 24 then try to go back to sleep and fail , watch more telly ,try again fail etc...

:insomnia:

Whats your diet like, usually that has something to do with it... I wouldn't turn the telly on to be honest either - it isn't good for inducing sleep...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here