Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You may have to consider pedal power one day!!

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Whether you like it or not, you may have to consider pedal power one day becuase you aint going anywhere with the amount of traffic on the roads. Bus and cycle lanes are being prepared along the A259, so its going to take even longer to get in to Brighton.

And If I see anyone else driving a 4x4 american pick up on our roads whilst using a mobile I will call the Police. :rant::rant:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I catch the bus to Brighton along the A259 to work and I would like to know where they are going to fit the bus lanes. Will they widen the road and compulsory purchase people's gardens?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I don't suppose it occured to anyone to delay the work until the A27 was finished?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
According to the Leader it will all be finished by next summer. Chaos will reign.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's what got me back into cycling 5 or so years ago.
I changed jobs & had to travel 8 miles to East Worthing, 25 mins on a quiet day (Fri morning in the summer school hols) 45 mins on a good 'normal' day, and occasionally over an hour in bad weather, when no cherub walks to school.

On a bike 20 mins, and I was able to get into top gear which I never could in the car.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
And If I see anyone else driving a 4x4 american pick up on our roads whilst using a mobile I will call the Police. :rant::rant:

who will do f*** all about it. too busy fining smokers.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

You'd be well within your rights to do that whatever vehicle they were driving.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here