Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You may hate X-Factor.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
magoo said:
but you got to admit, Shane is world class!

give him the right songs and he'll be bigger than Timberlake, Robbie Williams...

That is the FUNNIEST thing I have heard all year.

Did you mean "He'll be a bigger cockjuggling!!!!!!!!!!! then Timberlake, Robbie Williams..."

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Safeway said:
Who won? (serious question)

Isn't this him, bloody good bowler as well

_41338083_warne_afp200.jpg

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Andy was the real star, as all of the judges said representing every person in this country who has had to go out and work for a living. I hope he gets a career out of the show, as for Shane not a bad singer but looking at his family, especially his Mum, trailer park trash will be all washed up within 18 months, if that.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
X-Factor? f***ing shite factor! I f***ing detest all those f***ing shows, Pap Idol, Pap Stars, Shite Academy etc etc.

It's just f***ing shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

p.s. Sharon Osbourne......JUST f*** OFF YOU PLASTIC OLD BINT!!!!

:salute:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Harty said:
Andy was the real star, as all of the judges said representing every person in this country who has had to go out and work for a living. I hope he gets a career out of the show, as for Shane not a bad singer but looking at his family, especially his Mum, trailer park trash will be all washed up within 18 months, if that.

:thumbsup:

X Factor was quality - at least the finalists this year had something about them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here