Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You make me ****ing laugh

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
You make me f***ing laugh

Been reading the threads over the last two days, And all i've read Is. your all going to swindon clap your hands, And by the sound of things the entire sussex population is going. What makes you think you'll get a ticket?

Shit, I was a season ticket holder 4 years ago and am entitled to an away ticket, before you loud mouth expect to get a ticket loyal fans. You should take a deep breath and sit back and have a think. You don't realise that there are over 14,000 away members on the away membership scheme and what's stopping them all to put in their application form for swindon?

You all jumping around like juvenile idiots saying I'll meet you here, etc., f***ing hell, you all might miss out if everyone puts an application form in, because you all post on here it doesn't mean your guaranteed a ticket, f***ing grow up you internet geeks.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Sorry you are way off the mark here !

Paul Camillin (?sp) speaking on SCR on Saturday after the game said that postal applications only were being accepetd, until Tuesday, when they would be processed in order of arrival. He also said that those received already were very likely to get a ticket, and a few more besides.

My application was posted Wednesday of last week - so hopefully me and my son will be going to Swindon. And the home tickets we applied for at the same time arrived on Friday morning!

So perhaps you should stop trying to be so clever without knowing the facts!

:clap2: :clap: :clap2:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
It's first come first serve. Hopefully I was in quick enough. I'm an ALBION Geek - every single game this season.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Current season ticket holders are invited to get away tickets by postal application marking their envelopes ST

Then AMS will be in order of application ( as season ticket holders you are on the AMS)

We'll see shall we when the tickets arrive.

Btw I already have my home ticket.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Heard that around 1500 'blind' applications were made for the away leg - so if you've applied already you will get your ticket.

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Turkey said:
It's first come first serve. Hopefully I was in quick enough. I'm an ALBION Geek - every single game this season.

Because your an Albion geek, It doesn't mean your Guaranteed a ticket does it?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The club's press officer

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Yorkie said:
Current season ticket holders are invited to get away tickets by postal application marking their envelopes ST

Then AMS will be in order of application ( as season ticket holders you are on the AMS)

We'll see shall we when the tickets arrive.

Btw I already have my home ticket.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Not on about home tickets as season tickets would take priority, Ok season tickets will get priority on away tickets but like you know they don't take them up. Have you ever checked the data base to see how mnay are on the away membership Yokie? You'd be suprised

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Bozza said:
Heard that around 1500 'blind' applications were made for the away leg - so if you've applied already you will get your ticket.

opps, 1,500 blind applications, so it is a lottery then.

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Titanic said:
You really don't get it do you ??

:jester:

I don't think he wants to. I think he enjoys being contraversial. :jester:

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Titanic said:
You really don't get it do you ??

:jester:

I get it alright, But what gets me is that because you post on NSC it gives you the right to have a ticket.

If your all going to swindon clap your hands? Who knows, I'll be there. Getting my tickets for the swindon end.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Terrace Dandy said:
I get it alright, But what gets me is that because you post on NSC it gives you the right to have a ticket.

If your all going to swindon clap your hands? Who knows, I'll be there. Getting my tickets for the swindon end.

Nobody said posting on Nsc gave them any rights to tickets. A lot of people that post on here are season ticket holders and on the AMS.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Terrace Dandy said:
Because your an Albion geek, It doesn't mean your Guaranteed a ticket does it?

I never said it did! I would be mega gutted if I missed out but the "blind" application was made so by the sounds of it I will have a ticket. :drink:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Re: You make me f***ing laugh

Terrace Dandy said:
Been reading the threads over the last two days, And all i've read Is. your all going to swindon clap your hands, And by the sound of things the entire sussex population is going.
You all jumping around like juvenile idiots saying I'll meet you here, etc., f***ing hell, you all might miss out if everyone puts an application form in, because you all post on here it doesn't mean your guaranteed a ticket, f***ing grow up you internet geeks.
your the same twat that was on here giving some1 stick cos he didnt know the score with the AMS aint ya? wat makes you the bloody high and mighty:salute:

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Re: Re: You make me f***ing laugh

saltash seagull said:
wat makes you the bloody high and mighty:salute:

Nothing. I speak my mind. People either like it or can kiss my big fat hairy butt hole.

Got to climb those wooden steps. Toodle pip. :p

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Re: Re: Re: You make me f***ing laugh

Terrace Dandy said:
Nothing. I speak my mind. People either like it or can kiss my big fat hairy butt hole.

Got to climb those wooden steps. Toodle pip. :p
So all we got to do is look for someone who has a big fat hairy butt hole in the middle of his face.
And let's hope there's a rope hanging from the top of those stairs.

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Re: You make me f***ing laugh

Everest said:
So all we got to do is look for someone who has a big fat hairy butt hole in the middle of his face

It shouldn't be to hard, should it? All you've got to do is look in the mirror.

Night

:wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here