Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You lot should be kissing Ernest bums

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Ernest said:
I can confirm I have already spoken to Dick Tight and he says it will be impossible for me to kiss his arse due to Atilla's tongue being rammed up there 24/7 :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

As well as certain other posters on here

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ernest said:
Exactly as I KNOW Yorkie for one was puckering up to the potless ones arse at the sponsors dinner :angry: :angry: :angry:

Proof?

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Ernest said:
I can confirm I have already spoken to Dick Tight and he says it will be impossible for me to kiss his arse due to Atilla's tongue being rammed up there 24/7 :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Fighting a battle he can't win but you've gotta laugh haven't you! Comedy genuis :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
Exactly as I KNOW Yorkie for one was puckering up to the potless ones arse at the sponsors dinner :angry: :angry: :angry:

But you never went to it so how do you know ?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Ernest mate, if was you I would just get on and do it.
You would earn a lot of respect for CRAWLING :lolol: across the pitch on your hands and knees and kissing Dick's arse :lolol: :lolol: just like YOU SAID YOU WOULD.

I have never esepecailly agreed with you, but I have respected your views. Bottle it, as you appear to be doing, and you will never have ANY CREDIBILITY ever again.

IT'S KISS ARS TIME

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bry Nylon said:
IT'S KISS ARS TIME

Yep Chico time is over, seize the moment big boy :lolol: :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
I am logging all these posts to show your probation officer :angry: :angry: :angry:

Dear oh dear, you are really trying to squirm out of this.

In the words of an infamous sports chain advert, just do it !

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Ernest said:
I am logging all these posts to show your probation officer :angry: :angry: :angry:

Yada Yada Yada :yawn:

You've been found out BIG TIME.

Put Dick's ARSE where your MOUTH is, sunshine.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ernest said:
Dick Tight and Yorkie in the room, that is all I need to know :angry: :angry: :angry:

Let me tell what did happen.
As a group of us from the Seagulls official site msg board got together to sponsor Albert Jarrett we were given a shirt of his (although he is at Swindon) in memory of Andy Magrath who died nearly two years ago aged 37.
I got the players to sign it and we're giving it to his son.
When I got DK to sign it, he asked about it. He has told me to contact someone at the club as I take the son to matches sometimes and DK has promised he can come into hospitality to meet people.

That is why I think Dick Knight is a great chairman besides how he has saved the club.

:kiss:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Yorkie said:
Let me tell what did happen.
As a group of us from the Seagulls official site msg board got together to sponsor Albert Jarrett we were given a shirt of his (although he is at Swindon) in memory of Andy Magrath who died nearly two years ago aged 37.
I got the players to sign it and we're giving it to his son.
When I got DK to sign it, he asked about it. He has told me to contact someone at the club as I take the son to matches sometimes and DK has promised he can come into hospitality to meet people.

That is why I think Dick Knight is a great chairman besides how he has saved the club.

:kiss:

Well I think he is a potless pillock :salute: :salute: :salute:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
With loyal ARS ULTRA's like Vulture we will never be defeated :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

The dross are slowly deserting and soon you will be a one man band again.

Just do it dear boy !

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ernest said:
Well I think he is a potless pillock :salute: :salute: :salute:

Slating someone for not having enough money eh?
Shame on you and not funny anymore bottler.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Yorkie said:
Slating someone for not having enough money eh?
Shame on you and not funny anymore bottler.

You cannot be chairman if 'You don't have a pot to piss in' as quoted by a TRUE Albion legend Steve Foster and not a glory hunting twat.
Just think if we get relegated in the next two seasons and I confidently predict this will happen with Magoo in charge and in 10 years of Dick Tights dictatorship we will be no nearer a new ground and playing in the bottom tier of English football again.
Now that is certainly not funny :angry: :angry: :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here