Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You know Jesus got stoned to death on the cross yeah?

Dandyman

In London village.
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I imagine the ice would well hurt! Things hurt more when you're cold too don't they.

Good one, Dandyman.

Exactly. Imagine being stoned to death by thousands of choc ices. OUCH!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Having cacti lobbed at you would be grim. Some of them would stick in you and hang off your skin, whilst others would just JAB you and fall to the ground, leaving an open wound which would slowly bleed, and probably get infected and stuff.

I'd also hate to have a radiator thrown at me, one of those wrought iron ones. Have one of THOSE bastards hit you on the shin and you are in a world full of pain.

Mar 24, 2005
Easy 10 said:
Having cacti lobbed at you would be grim. Some of them would stick in you and hang off your skin, whilst others would just JAB you and fall to the ground, leaving an open wound which would slowly bleed, and probably get infected and stuff.

I'd also hate to have a radiator thrown at me, one of those wrought iron ones. Have one of THOSE bastards hit you on the shin and you are in a world full of pain.

If people are throwing things at you until you die, I doubt infection would be a real problem. Unless they then tried to throw TCP at your cuts.

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
Berk (of 'Trapdoor' fame) said:
If people are throwing things at you until you die, I doubt infection would be a real problem. Unless they then tried to throw TCP at your cuts.

Sadistic!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Lobbing live rats might be unpleasant. They'd be all slimey when they touch your skin from their lives in the sewers, and they carry horrible diseases and they'd GNAW you if they got a chance.

And a saw a f***ing RAT yesterday outside the pub I was frequenting in London yesterday. I f***ing hate rats.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Simster said:
Lobbing live rats might be unpleasant. They'd be all slimey when they touch your skin from their lives in the sewers, and they carry horrible diseases and they'd GNAW you if they got a chance.

And a saw a f***ing RAT yesterday outside the pub I was frequenting in London yesterday. I f***ing hate rats.

My least favourite sort of rat is the dirty rat. Similar to my most hated Den.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Meade's_Ball said:
My least favourite sort of rat is the dirty rat. Similar to my most hated Den.
Here's my FAVOURITE Den:

:goal:

And now back to the subject in hand (before chappers goes spacker at us)...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Dick Knights Mum said:
what are your least favourite knees ?
chicken.jpg
COCK-Knees.

Last edited:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Dick Knights Mum said:
what are your least favourite knees ?

Fan-knees.

Anyhow, another thing i wouldn't like to be pelted to death with would be half-grannies. Top halves, i think. Still alive. Tutting at me for not producing enough grandkids. Knitting needles under each boob.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Bluejuice said:
Poo. I'd really not like to have poo thrown at me

Especially in disposable nappies,you know the soggy wet ones used at both ends.

Or keys.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
.....or bottles of cider that you could neither catch nor open,nor lift to your mouth to sup.

.....or keys.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
......or palace supporters reciting the history of their great club,though this would have the advantage of being brief.

.....or quays.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here