Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You know Jesus got stoned to death on the cross yeah?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
If you were on a cross what would you LEAST like to be thrown at you until you died?

I reckon I'd hate people to lob bunches of keys at me. Have you ever had someone throw a bunch of keys at you? It really f***ing hurts especially if they hit you on the head or the toe like. Ouch!

Bear in mind you want to die quite quickly so things like tennis balls, even thought they hurt, would take a while to do the job.

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The Great Cornholio said:
Unfolded sheets of A4 paper - death by a thousand paper cuts.

God I'm bored and ill today - I can't believe I'm answering. :nono:

Or paper aeroplane with sharpened noses!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Even by your poor standards Chappers, this thread is absolute shite. :jester:

Keys! That would be truly horrible, good call. Although I think that maybe electrical household plugs might be worse. Each time you saw one spinning toward you, you wouldn't know whether it would be the flat plastic bit, or the evil three pronged pins hitting you FULL ON. Imagine getting a prong in the eye. Nasty business.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Lokki 7 said:
Keys! That would be truly horrible, good call. .

The thing about keys is the variation. You get some small sharper ones that will cut and then you'll get a chubb key that could really do some damage if it hit you on the knee or something.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Light bulbs, not only would they smash and give you tiny cuts all over they would also my you jump when they exploded over you

Or Office Equipment, hole punches would be difficult the throw but staplers are just the right shape.

Or CD/DVD's they make wicked frisbys and could be slightly sharpened

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Curious Orange said:
How about death by repeatedly banging your knee on a coffee table? Or stubbing your toe?

it would have to be a coffee table with very long legs so that it would reach the height of your knees whilst on a cross :rolleyes:

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
The thing about keys is the variation. You get some small sharper ones that will cut and then you'll get a chubb key that could really do some damage if it hit you on the knee or something.

These bunches of keys. I assume they are connected by one of those little silver rings, but do they also have decorative adornments? If they had little leather tags then that would lessen the impact for example. But what would be nasty would be those big heavy doorstop things hotels sometimes put on their key rings so you don't lose them. They would hurt.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
kev the apes views on the world in which we live in.

yes the 1st may be funny, but over and over again it would drive me insane!

otherwise the paper cut idea would be TERRIBLE

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Lokki 7 said:
These bunches of keys. I assume they are connected by one of those little silver rings, but do they also have decorative adornments? If they had little leather tags then that would lessen the impact for example. But what would be nasty would be those big heavy doorstop things hotels sometimes put on their key rings so you don't lose them. They would hurt.

Oh yeah, they are just every day bunch of keys. For example on my keyring I have a heavy chubb key, a yale key, two small drawer keys and a flappy plastic thing. This is standard I would say.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here