Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You have £ 1000 to invest on the Cheltenham Fesitval HERE to claim the NSC Crown

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Shouldn't he be on more than this then?

21. Hans kraays fan club £ 900

£400 0n Cue Card (WIN)
£100 E/W on Fruity O'Rooney

What do you make it then Bozza ?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Don't, the competition is closed. I may do the full list shortly.

This is a bit crap. I don't know much about horses and was looking to get involved in this tomorrow after spending a day trying to get the hang of it. I feel like I'm now being punished for being thoughtful and prudent.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Did you not thnk that offering over 10,000 members a fantasy betting competition, might create a bit of a headache for you this evening.
Think yourself lucky only 62 entered, otherwise the complete meeting might have been over before you worked out todays league table.
:ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I haven't got 4 hours every night mate to do the table as I have today. So 62 entrees in enough. If it is open again tommorow and I have over 100 entrees bets to work out I will be on the computer until 4am in the morning. Infact I really wish I had not done the thread now as all I am getting is stick, AGAIN !

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Did you not thnk that offering over 10,000 members a fantasy betting competition, might create a bit of a headache for you this evening.
Think yourself lucky only 62 entered, otherwise the complete meeting might have been over before you worked out todays league table.
:ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr:

49 people in now. Whatever I do on here I realise now it will be WRONG and NO ONE will be happy. FFS !

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No worries mate. I don't mind doing this and its a good competition but what I won't stand for is another binfest waiting for the inevitable Spielberg breakdown and if it is going that way I will end it. I have spent a heck of a lot of time on this today to bring some fun and enjoyment to people but if the sniping and baiting continues it is over.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No worries mate. I don't mind doing this and its a good competition but what I won't stand for is another binfest waiting for the inevitable Spielberg breakdown and if it is going that way I will end it. I have spent a heck of a lot of time on this today to bring some fun and enjoyment to people but if the sniping and baiting continues it is over.

FFS - stop doing this - you've only been back a day or so.

No-one is baiting or sniping, you're just a victim of your own success - it was obviously going to be a shit load of work if more than 10 or so people got involved. The game is a great idea but people do expect to both know the 'rules' at the outset and not just be cut out at an early stage when they didn't expect it.

Keep at it and good luck for tomorrow.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You queried my returns for Hans. Was I wrong ?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
FFS - stop doing this - you've only been back a day or so.

No-one is baiting or sniping, you're just a victim of your own success - it was obviously going to be a shit load of work if more than 10 or so people got involved. The game is a great idea but people do expect to both know the 'rules' at the outset and not just be cut out at an early stage when they didn't expect it.

Keep at it and good luck for tomorrow.

49 people are left standing. I will continue to do the thread even if it kills me , which would probably please most of the people on here.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Have to say, this is fun. Keep up the good work.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Are you sure you can't squeeze me in? I don't want to waste my £1000.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This thread is both massively hilario and utterly predictable.

Oh here we go, you just don't miss an opportunity do you ? What exactly are you trying to say ? You just LOVE seeing a potential binfest , it really makes your day.

Bookies odds on Simster having a good kick when he possibly can 1/25.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nothing unusual when US starts something like this.

And at tomorrows binfest meeting who do you back ?

Can I lay all my money on the OP flounce ?

...the inevitable Spielberg breakdown and if it is going that way I will end it......

Sorry to be pedantic but if the breakdown is inevitable then surely it will always go that way. I know it does seem like I'm nit-picking but you needn't have written the second part of that statement because it was implied in the first and therefore could have saved yourself time that would better be spent including more people in your contest. Just something to bear in mind next time but keep up the good work Unc, I for one really appreciate what you being to NSC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here