Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You have £ 1000 to invest on the Cheltenham Fesitval HERE to claim the NSC Crown

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
My only chance is a long-odds winner. So here is Friday's guess.

2:05 County Hurdle:- Get Me Out Of Here - £130 to win.

If anyone can do it, it's you Ed.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Surprised statto seagull didnt enter the competition bearing in mind his lead in the NSC naps table.....

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Maybe my little competition is small fry.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I will try and announce the winner tomorrow before I go to see JJ Burnel slapping the bass and Dave Greenfield tickling the ivories at the Dome aka The Stranglers. Something better change !

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Cheers mate. Its been a pleasure and it's getting quite exciting with 2 people over £ 4k , that is a magnificent achievement. I still think someone may come out of the pack tomorrow with an outrageous selection so to Nathan and Brian I say, don't rest on your laurels.

Stattoseagull

Banned
Feb 25, 2007
Plumpton Green
Perhaps he's a little scared?......

There's always tomorrow, but having just noticed the thread if I were to pluck a 5/1 winner tomorrow I would feel I'd be disrespecting those who have been working so hard over the last 3 days to find a couple of speculative winners. Especially you BBBW! Don't really think I've got too much to proved to you or anyone in respect of tipping winners. Take a look at the NSC Naps table which I joined mid October 2011 (2 days in). I seem to recall BBBW flirted with this for about 4 weeks and tamely gave up as he was around minus 30 points. OK I took the bait BBBW but genuinely hope the bravest Cheltenham tipster wins the big prize tomorrow. Well done to Unc - certainly not small fry.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
There's always tomorrow, but having just noticed the thread if I were to pluck a 5/1 winner tomorrow I would feel I'd be disrespecting those who have been working so hard over the last 3 days to find a couple of speculative winners. Especially you BBBW! Don't really think I've got too much to proved to you or anyone in respect of tipping winners. Take a look at the NSC Naps table which I joined mid October 2011 (2 days in). I seem to recall BBBW flirted with this for about 4 weeks and tamely gave up as he was around minus 30 points. OK I took the bait BBBW but genuinely hope the bravest Cheltenham tipster wins the big prize tomorrow. Well done to Unc - certainly not small fry.

Thanks mate and good luck tomorrow.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
240 the bosses cousin 50/e/w
130 urban de sivola 75/e/w
205 alderwood 100/e/w
440 grandads horse 40e/w

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Only jesting statto.... :) think I was about minus 15 to be fair but let's be honest nobody has come close to your track record so fair play to you and good luck tomorrow!

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
2.40 - Boston Bob £4045

1.30 - Baby Mix £100 e/w

4.00 - Barber Shop £75 e/w

Good luck to everyone tomorrow. :)

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

20 pages on horse racing.:timmy:

Should NSC have there own stables?

I don't get it, probably the only sport i dislike, i would prefer to watch televised chess.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
15:20 Midnight Chase £200 win

14:05 Olofi (FR)
16:00 Chapoturgeon (FR)
16:40 Street Entertainer (IRE)
17:15 Oiseau de Nuit (FR)

All £50 win

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here