Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You don't get unles you ask!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yesterday got a flyer from Virgin regarding TIVO etc free for new users and phoned them up to see what I was missing out on as I have the VIP package ( really for when the kids were at home)

Anyway after this very nice foreign lady dissapeared and spoke to her "supervisor" I got for only a one off £30 installation fee...my V+ replaced with TIVO 500gb, 50MG Broadband, all Sky Sports and movies HD Free, Super fast Wireless hub and sky anytime on the mobile.

So if you have a decent package ( oooerrmissus) on Virging give them a bell and see what they are offering.

:moo:

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
They're running through an agressive landgrab at the moment, and consolidating their exisiting customer base, because they now offer "everything" that Sky does. Very competitive.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
You have TIVO?! Right.......

Daaaaaaad, can you record all my programmes for me? Ta!!! #wantsF1onseriesrecord

And can I have your Sky Anytime password?!

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
I'm XL.

I also have the XL package on Virgin. I might give that a go.

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
They're running through an agressive landgrab at the moment, and consolidating their exisiting customer base, because they now offer "everything" that Sky does. Very competitive.

Dont get sky atlantic (unless they have changed in last month or so)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here