Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You can watch us get promoted on the telly!

Deductions

Banned
Aug 11, 2007
Before i leave for THE BIG MATCH :lolol:

I leave a message for you all "Enjoy followers of the small Southern club, you will see some real football tonight from THE BIG TEAM"

I predict nothing less than a 3-0 Leeds United glorious victory, you can watch and cheer on Carlisle and be bitter about how the big club cheated blah blah :lolol:

If we don't win we might just smash some innocent Carlisle heads because we're Leeds scum. :clap2:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I thought he was banned??

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC

I leave a message for you all "Enjoy followers of the small Southern club, you will see some real football tonight from THE BIG TEAM"

I thought the Champions League Final was next Wednesday?

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
Just ignore him FFS.

Well said, I wish I hadn't opened it but I did.

I wont open another thread with his name at the top and wont be looking at this one again.

NOT a vendetta and no insults thrown, just my choice...Bye.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

I predict nothing less than a 3-0 Leeds United glorious victory, you can watch and cheer on Carlisle and be bitter about how the big club cheated blah blah :lolol:

If we don't win we might just smash some innocent Carlisle heads because we're Leeds scum. :clap2:

Welcome back cunty :tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here