[Other Sport] You Bet!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

:O

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I remember there was a bloke on there who could tell the make, model and year of a car just from its rear light cluster.
Real edge of your seat stuff.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
My folks were never keen on watching ITV, so for that reason, I've never seen it.

Based on that clip, I don't feel that I missed out.
You certainly did miss out!

 Knightmare on Friday afternoons in the early nineties - some of the arguments between fellow 12 year-olds were legendary. :bowdown:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I remember there was a bloke on there who could tell the make, model and year of a car just from its rear light cluster.
Real edge of your seat stuff.
Wasn't there a geezer that could tell the brand of spark plug, by shoving it up his arse.
"Ooh, that's Champion!"

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Not taking anything away from you, but Stephen Mulhern doesn’t have the same studio presence as Matthew “2 scoops” Kelly
Kelly was nicked for allegedly noncing up teenage boys .

Can’t recall the outcome but recall him being a deeply suspect human before the arrest

Mulhern pretty annoying but what’s the alternatives . Schofield ?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018

Can’t recall the outcome but recall him being a deeply suspect human before the arrest

200.gif

It wasn’t a serious assessment, if it had been there’s no contest with Mulhern’s endless creative skits.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

Totally cleared of any wrongdoing, there is an uncomfortable interview with Frank Skinner, where he has a pop about some jokes Skinner had made regarding the allegations.

Jul 20, 2003
This was a good show for its day. The one sticks in my mind, as a huge Bowie fan, was a guy naming the tracks based on just a few notes of the intros.

Got 5 out of 6 and knew the album for the other one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here