Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

you are in a balloon!

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
An interesting proposition. I think that the harsh reality, when faced with your own death, would result in a mad, free-for-all scramble whereby whoever is strongest chucks out the rest of them and floats away to a continued if guilt-ridden existence, especially considering who you've just chucked out, if you were the Brighton fan to do that

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
You are in a balloon which is losing hight which would be fatal to you all! You must decide who to throw out first to regain hight,in the balloon is vicente,poyet and mr bloom???

WHO GOES OUT?:facepalm:

I'd chuck out Mr Bloom and Sebastian the singing aubergine could go with him

mrbloom.jpg

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Bloom is only a runt so probably weighs less than a bag of Sugar plus he has all the cash (not on him at this point I hope) He stays.

I'd get Gus angry but demanding kick and rush football for the Albion, then when he spouts a a lot of hot air as usual he could keep the balloon afloat a few minutes longer whilst I make the crucial decision.

For me it would have to be Vicente as he only ahs 12 months of value. I'd throw him out somewhere over Alicante................Elche maybe.

Dec 29, 2011
Bloom is only a runt so probably weighs less than a bag of Sugar plus he has all the cash (not on him at this point I hope) He stays.

I'd get Gus angry but demanding kick and rush football for the Albion, then when he spouts a a lot of hot air as usual he could keep the balloon afloat a few minutes longer whilst I make the crucial decision.

For me it would have to be Vicente as he only ahs 12 months of value. I'd throw him out somewhere over Alicante................Elche maybe.

*like*. Just a temporary message until we get the button. A lot of thought actually went into that.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Vicente because the man can fly anyway. I've personal watched him fly all over the place and glide into places no one else could.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield

Good point about TB, on second thoughts keep TB in the basket as he is as light as a feather and our bank roller, chuck out the rest

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here