Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You are at queue position...........

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
9............. trying to talk to somebody at the ticket office - why can't they play Sussex by the Sea rather than this bloody annoying music.

arfer guinness

Feb 15, 2007
Have just spent 26 minutes climbing from 11 to 3 then got cut off. Started again at 16 now at 5 30 minutes later, not cut off yet. And yes fed up with bloody music, couldn't they just tune you into the radio even radio 3.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Thank you for calling... please continue to hold... our representative will be with you in just a moment...

Yeah right!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
We appreciate your patience... and apologise for the delay... someone will be with you shortly...

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
They could always employ more staff so that music listening and phone bills are kept to a minimum.

23 minutes to move 7 positions in the queue :nono:

and all I want to do is upgrade a ticket from U18 to adult... not exactly rocket science, is it?

5 positions to go.

... someone will be with you shortly... my arse! :angry:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I actually gave up after spending 15 minutes going from 9 to 7.

all I want to do is find out where my travel vouchers are

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
34 minutes to answer the call, from queue position 12... 3 minutes to deal with it... SURELY THEY HAVE GOT MORE THAN ONE PERSON ANSWERING CALLS??

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
23 minutes to move 7 positions in the queue :nono:

and all I want to do is upgrade a ticket from U18 to adult... not exactly rocket science, is it?

5 positions to go.

... someone will be with you shortly... my arse! :angry:

I have that to do too. I just figured I'd go to one of the ticket offices first thing tomorrow morning as, when I called, I was at position 20-something so immediately hung up.

Can they do ticket things at Queens Road on a Saturday or will I have to go out to the Amex?

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
That's why I went to the Amex to get my tickets.

When I first rang last week, I was number 49 in the queue, so I thought "sod that" and jumped on a train, there in 20 minutes and sorted.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Bugger, I assumed they did a full days work in the ticket office, didn't realise they stopped answering the phones at 5pm - have to try tomorrow now :angry:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
what time does the shop in town shut tomorrow? Will get my travel vouchers there instead I think!

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Gave up trying to call as furthest up the queue I was on calling was 14th. As this is an 0845 number I don't want to be hanging on for ages whilst rattling up a big bill on my mobile. Does anyone have a non-0845 number?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here