Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Yorkshire v Sussex T20 bobbins Quarter Final 1830 kick-off

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Bad news [MENTION=2437]DJ NOBO[/MENTION] and for Sussex. Khan not available for finals day.

Shame we sent Head back, I’d actually play him!

Big loss.
Maybe we can buy in another overseas for the day?
As for Head - it was a terrible start but he was way better second half of his season. I hope we get him back in 2022.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Well that was great. Lovely to watch a domestic game where I cared about the result. Plus the news from Cardiff made it a great night of sport.

A question for someone itk: why were they playing in Durham? I know Headingley was unavailable, but surely they could have found another ground actually IN Yorkshire. What about Scarborough? Do they still play there?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Well that was great. Lovely to watch a domestic game where I cared about the result. Plus the news from Cardiff made it a great night of sport.

A question for someone itk: why were they playing in Durham? I know Headingley was unavailable, but surely they could have found another ground actually IN Yorkshire. What about Scarborough? Do they still play there?

They do still play in Scarborough, Great place to watch Yorkshire play, was very surprised it wasn't there

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Could be media? Don't know whether Sky have the wherewithal to set themselves up in Scarborough

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Well I think it worked to our advantage, it was a neutral venue even if they (Yorks) were nominally the home team and did get to set the outfield dimensions.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Well I think it worked to our advantage, it was a neutral venue even if they (Yorks) were nominally the home team and did get to set the outfield dimensions.

and what a dog's dinner they made of that.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I see Garton has got an IPL slot, but WILL be available for the T20 finals day

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Hampshire playing well

NOT

Oh dear

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Well that’s beating any 100 rubbish

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Sad to see Salt & CJ announce they will be leaving Sussex at the end of the season - lets hope they go out with a bang on finals day. Great servants to the club.

Gutted, but hope they do well wherever they end up playing next year. (rumoured to be Surrey & Lancs).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here