Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yippee! Day off because of snow.

Sep 1, 2010
Pleased for you boys!!!
I've been at work at Brighton Uni site in Eastbourne all night watching it get deeper and deeper. Just measured 7 inches in the car park, dont think my car will be moving. Got a 2 mile walk when/if someone gets in to relieve me.

Honestly, that is disgusting, at work as well.:eek:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Well I've driven the wife to work and the conditions are awful. Now back home in the warm, can't have us both off work can we? :lolol:

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Not sure it's worth risking Brighton to Crawley in this weather. However, if we don't go in we got docked the hours we miss!

Southstandfaithful

Oct 22, 2010
H Heath
NO trains to London today until after 10 am so another day working from home...... looking at the temperature predicted for the day bit worried about getting in tomorrow as well.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Can't get to work so no pay, piss off snow.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Newman's closed so I won't be going in. Wrap up and head to Hove Park is my plan!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Chanc eof snow here - 0%
Chances of not going to work - -1000% - Think they'd 'ask' us to tunnel ourselves in to teach to empty classes if they could.

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
quite a few inches down in devon. live on the crest of the hill so cant go anywhere today. however im just doing tests for tests online anyway so dusnt affect my day.
however it has affected my footy match tonight as no way i can make it, furious!

I feel rather pathetic as there is all of about half an inch of snow outside; however I started walking about half an hour ago only to discover a layer of ice underneath the snow. Took a full 5 minutes to get one hundred yards down the road, just about avoiding falling over despite a few hairy moments, before giving up and turning around. Have email and VPN access from home so no biggie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here