Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yet another UKIP councilor who's 'views did not represent the majority of the UKIP'

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Not sure how any of that head wobbling addresses this poster girl leaving the party, and urging others to have nothing to do with them, citing racism....but thanks haha

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Not sure how any of that head wobbling addresses this poster girl leaving the party, and urging others to have nothing to do with them, citing racism....but thanks haha

and you believe the girl weren't a set up. a girl joins a party feeling happy with their beliefs & then accuses that party of being racist just 2 weeks before an election. god your naïve.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
its a secret ;-)

but you would probably easily guess. Can vote in parliamentary, and Euro elections, but I dont think I can, or would, in local elections.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
and you believe the girl weren't a set up. a girl joins a party THREE YEARS AGO feeling happy with their beliefs & then accuses that party of being racist just 2 weeks before an election. god your naïve.

Corrected for you.

lol@set up

Last edited:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Corrected for you.

lol@set up

3 years 10 years who gives a damn you don't just suddenly realise a party who your committed with has becomes racist overnight when their manifesto has always been the same.. especially 2 weeks prior to an election.
if UKIP are a racist party then why has it taken her up until now to realise it & not before ? maybe because she's part of the media campaign set out to attack UKIP in any way they can.

it amazes me the amount of trust that you put in to the establishment kidding yourself they could never do such a thing when you see the amount of lies/ fiddles scams & bullsh*t that they get up to on a regular basis. ??
ffs fella when will you wake up, its silly f*ckers like you who they thrive on & who buy into their every trick in the book, they're laughing their nuts of at you dave and so am I for that.

D

Deleted member 22389

I see the UKIP sign near me has been vandalised, obviously no thanks in part to the constant negative press of Nigel Farage and UKIP.
So much for allowing people to have their opinion in this country. I suppose this is what we are left with now, a bunch of angry people who need to find someone to punch for telling the truth. Turn UKIP in to a dirty word, intimidate people hoping people don't vote for them.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I see the UKIP sign near me has been vandalised, obviously no thanks in part to the constant negative press of Nigel Farage and UKIP.
So much for allowing people to have their opinion in this country. I suppose this is what we are left with now, a bunch of angry people who need to find someone to punch for telling the truth.

Yeah, that will be it. Negative press.

D

Deleted member 22389

Yeah, that will be it. Negative press.

Not right to go around vandalising things thou is it. The press has been out on Farage for the last week. Honestly it is utterly disgusting. He has hardly committed the crime of the century.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Not right to go around vandalising things thou is it. The press has been out on Farage for the last week. Honestly it is utterly disgusting. He has hardly committed the crime of the century.

First time a political poster has been defaced? Come on, youre being a little bit precious.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
So much for allowing people to have their opinion in this country. I suppose this is what we are left with now, a bunch of angry people who need to find someone to punch for telling the truth. Turn UKIP in to a dirty word, intimidate people hoping people don't vote for them.

brain dead cretins the lot of em.
though we owe our thanks to these idiots for further promoting UKIP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here