Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yet again England are shit at whatever they attempt.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Every time. Be it Footy, be it Tennis be it war, England will always find a way to drop a bollock.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
No, we're not shit at war. Well, at least we weren't in 1939 or in 1982.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
We are quite shit at war these days.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
We're not shit at being shit though.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I'll say it before and I'll say it again, it's largely down to the fact that this country seems happy with rewarding failure...

"They lost, oh well never mind, I'm sure they tried their best, there's always next time"... seems to be a common theme.

People/teams who fail in such spectacular fashion as the football team yesterday deserve both barrels in my opinion.

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
Four winners from the eight races on the card at The Curragh yesterday were trained in Britain, including two of the three feature events. Every year, British-trained horses win no end of valuable races, not just in Europe but around the world.

willingdon_seagull

Mar 5, 2008
Rubbish! We currently have the last two F1 world champions in Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button and both are currently 1st and 2nd in this years championship approaching the British Grand Prix at Silverstone!

Phil Taylor isnt too shabby at darts neither :thumbsup:

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Every time. Be it Footy, be it Tennis be it war, England will always find a way to drop a bollock.

Don't agree, we are at least in the top 3 in the world for war. England v Brazil or England v Argentina -NO CONTEST

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
117406.jpg

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Don't agree, we are at least in the top 3 in the world for war. England v Brazil or England v Argentina -NO CONTEST

I was just being deliberatly michevious. My gut feeling is that darts, while clearly quite skilfull at the highest level, I probably wouldn't count as a sport.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
MOANING - We're top drawer at that :thumbsup:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
We are quite shit at war.

Unbeaten since The 3rd Anglo Dutch War of 1672-1674.
You`re talking bollox again Nibbles.

We`re great at war.

I`ll grant you we were a bit flukey in the Anglo-Spanish War 1585 -1604

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here