Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yesterday

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Hoskins isn't as bad as some of you make him out to be .... Give him a run and he'll score more than CMS who just doesn't suit Gus's style of play which begs the question why did we f***ing buy him in the 1st place if you have no intention of playing to the guys strengths

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Think it's unfair to call Mackail-Smith shit - he got in some good positions, penetrated our defence a number of times and seemed dangerous throughout. But then, I don't have the benefit of watching him every week! Don't know what to say about Troy Deeney - his stint in prison has changed his attitude completely. All I can think is that the club stood by him, and he's determined to repay them. Completely different player this season to last.

take it from us he is shite we were mugged by peterboro -if Norwich want him in January I will drive him to carrow road.

Example Deeney never looked like missing when he was through on goal - CMS would never have scored that goal in that manner.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
CMS got us all three points at the away fixture. How soon our fans forget his good games.

Exactly they don't happen very often so easy to forget - he is woeful. I never wanted a player to succeed more than him at brighton but time is up sell him in Jan if any other mugs will take him.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Thats a joke about Lua Lua right? He was dreadful.

Otherwise agree. You'd crucify us if you met us in the play offs but we won't be in the play offs trust me. Well done on identifying Orlandi's quality. The man is a class act. Chabolah was the best player I have seen at The Amex in a lonnnnng time.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I stayed behind to applaud three watford team off today. It's a shame not more of our fans had the balls to do the same.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
take it from us he is shite we were mugged by peterboro -if Norwich want him in January I will drive him to carrow road.

Example Deeney never looked like missing when he was through on goal - CMS would never have scored that goal in that manner.

I know a few Norwich fans and the last player they want is CMS. They regard him as inferior to Morrison and Jackson and are totally puzzled by these ' stories '.....not good enough is the general consensus.
( ps Very impressed with Deeney...good front man, good first touch.....hey....didn't we have someone like that once? )

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
You seem to know nothing, so why do you keep giving opinions? Smith was a good player until Poyet got hold of him.

He was fairly average in this division with Peterborough before, despite having Boyd and McClean alongside him.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Exactly they don't happen very often so easy to forget - he is woeful. I never wanted a player to succeed more than him at brighton but time is up sell him in Jan if any other mugs will take him.

Today is another one if you want to make a note of it.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Thanks Trolly - and I don't think your lot are nearly as bad as people are making out on other threads. I think you'll destroy ipswich.

:bowdown:

:goal::goal::goal:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yes, he'll be signing - but he's only second choice to Forestieri, who really is a class act. People likening him to a young Messi !!!! Just a shame he's such a diving/cheating bastard... Really enjoying this season - easily our best side since John Barnes, Luther Blissett, Nigel Callaghan etc in the 80's.

Watford have now completed their signing of Fernando Forestieri.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Shame a lot of our supporters are slagging off our own players, we had an off day against Watford who were made to look good by it. We will see at the end of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here