Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yesterday

rpark25

Apr 26, 2008
First time down in Brighton yesterday --- Your fans were quality.

shame about the ground mind - would love to come down when you've got your new one sorted!!!!

What were your fans throwing around in the 2nd half? Looked like lemon peel!!!!

:afro:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
A welsh man with a sheep, i cant believe that :lol:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
"Celery, celery,
We're the famous brighton hove Albion
& we're throwing celery!"

I believe this all started some years back when all sorts of things were being banned from being taken into football grounds as 'dangerous'.

Somebody came up with the idea of celery because you can throw it about and the chances of causing injury are, well, pretty slight. Have yeat to hear of the police/stewards throwing somebody out for posessing a dangerous peice of celary.

Join the "Celery revolution", you know you want to!

rpark25

Apr 26, 2008
haha, brilliant!!! i will take some to Ninnian Park next season!!

Hope you guys do the business next year - got the makings of a very good team with some of the youngsters you have.

Is it Elpick? the defender.. looked very assured. although if brandy's goal wasn't given, he'd of been off for handball.

Shame Southampton haven't been relegated!!!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Is it Elpick? the defender.. looked very assured. although if brandy's goal wasn't given, he'd of been off for handball.

Tommy Elphick, yes.

Won Player Of The Season this year in his first full season in the first team. Always seems to be surrounded by rumours of Championship/Premiership interest, but nothing concrete yet so far as I'm aware. If he can hang on to him, I think he'll be a great asset in years to come.

Enjoy the Championship next year, and we'll look forward to having you here when we get our new stadium so you can watch the game in a proper setting.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
At the end of the day, we're all fans and we all think we can do a better job than the manager, i think every club will have this problem to some extent it's just a matter of opinions

yes but certain fans havent the brains to realise that by other fans having differing opinions to them does not make than ****s

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I have loads of time for the Swans - deserved Champions and well done

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here