Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yesterday was the FINAL nail in the coffin for Wilkins

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Hopefully after yesterdays PATHETIC performance there will be no more calls for Dean Wilkins to be given the job and instead we can DEMAND a TRIED and TESTED ENGLISH manager instead of a kids coach.
Whatever abilities Wilkins alledgedly has coaching our shot shy strikers into being able score goals is not one of them and if we don't score goals we don't win games, SIMPLE. Rubbish Revell and Hopeless Hart did not have a shot on target and even against 10 men this pair of blanks never looked like scoring.
As for the rest of them they were equally DIRE, I would have sacked Hammond on the spot for missing that penalty , Kuipers should be DISMISSED too for failing to save their penalty as it's quite OBVIOUS that Big Wayne would have COMFORTABLY collected it, Mayo was so slow he was still playing Bournemouth, Frutos needs booting back through the channel tunnel as he was a DISGRACE and should be ASHAMED to collect his wages this week and if it wasn't for GORGEOUS Georges we would have been HUMILIATED yesterday by 10 men :angry: :angry: :angry:

WILKINS OUT

TRIED AND TESTED IN

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I still think the DREAM TEAM of Alan Ball and Boutros Boutros Gali is the answer for the Albion

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Bad Ash said:
I can't believe that Ernest's 'humour' goes over some people's heads. :dunce:

dude...this IS NSC :lolol:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Unfortunately "Lardy Jocko Clown" and "the Clipboard kid" doesn't quite work for teh two Deans

still some work to do Ernest!

:lolol: :lolol:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Bad Ash said:
I can't believe that Ernest's 'humour' goes over some people's heads. :dunce:

I can.
The pillock has been telling the same old joke for years and most dont find it funny anymore:nono: :nono: :nono:

:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here