Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yes, another Palace thread

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Be another sterile 0-0 with 15,000 in attendance and wasted opportunities all round policed out of existance-still we will take the point.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
2 very strong centre midfielders 2 pacey skilfully wingers and a centre forward who can hold the ball up and knows where the net is
Simple but effective

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Not arselicking at all. Whether it's Palace, Cardiff or Bristol City doesn't matter to me. The facts are, they started the season badly and have continuously fought back from a losing position time after time. They don't have super-funds and don't have big gates, they don't have ex Champions League or Premiership quality.
It's a very simple question but I struggle to find an answer.
Also, GM also didn't score today if I'm not mistaken?

I think Palace have more player loyalty. So many of the Albion squad aren't local now, unlike the days of Robinson, Cox etc.

You now have a load of mercenaries.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Never mind Palace, we have to beat Leeds on Friday, far more important imo :thumbsup:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Be another sterile 0-0 with 15,000 in attendance and wasted opportunities all round policed out of existance-still we will take the point.

Cant remember the last 0-0 . They are normally quite exciting these games but if your happy with 0-0 then so be it .

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Cant remember the last 0-0 . They are normally quite exciting these games but if your happy with 0-0 then so be it .

oh a couple of penalties then,we just don't concede or score.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here