Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yeovil

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
...equalised through their on-loan goalkeeper in the 6th minute of injury time!

Hope this doesn't cost us.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
in all fairness, that is f***ing flair

hope they stay up now, and its northampton and carlisle that go down

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It's not Yeovil we need to finish ahead of - it's two out of Carlisle, Crewe and Northampton,

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
It's not Yeovil we need to finish ahead of - it's two out of Carlisle, Crewe and Northampton,

Yeovil have to play Tranmere away next, who are still in a big battle to finish in the play-offs, therefore we could potentially be ahead of them come the last day of the season, meaning they are still right in it.

ward is god

Dec 26, 2008
Somerset near Yeovil
Yeovil 'were pants tonight' according to my colleague who was at the game. Although I do not want to see them go down I think the way they treated Russell Slade and his assistant was appalling - so what goes around comes around etc. I'm glad they sacked him though as he is brilliant!!!!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Yeovil 'were pants tonight' according to my colleague who was at the game. Although I do not want to see them go down I think the way they treated Russell Slade and his assistant was appalling - so what goes around comes around etc. I'm glad they sacked him though as he is brilliant!!!!

yeovils loss has definitely been our gain

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Yeovil's goal difference is shocking, so we only need to get level with them on points to finish ahead of them. So their late late equaliser was a bit of a pain, as it took them two points above, rather than one. I think they're still in the mix though.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Would be funny if Swindon went down after that twat was posting on here after the game a couple of weeks ago bragging how they were safe.
But in reality i don't care who goes down as long as its not us, anything else is a bonus.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Would be funny if Swindon went down after that twat was posting on here after the game a couple of weeks ago bragging how they were safe.
But in reality i don't care who goes down as long as its not us, anything else is a bonus.

throbinson

Feb 18, 2009
Shropshire

Now that would be just superb, and we whould go on there forum wouldnt we

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
i hope crewe and carlisle go down. 2 rubbish clubs who bring about 12 away fans with them to the withers... plus both long away trips for us. hereford are a nothing club and cheltenham are a bit non league aren't they. hopefully they'll be replaced by brentford, wycombe, gillingscum and the daggers to make league 1 a south east love-in next season!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Yeovil's goal difference is shocking, so we only need to get level with them on points to finish ahead of them. So their late late equaliser was a bit of a pain, as it took them two points above, rather than one. I think they're still in the mix though.

Yeah, precisely. If they hadn't grabbed that flukey equaliser I'd be confident of us finishing above them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here