Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Yeovil Town vs Brighton and Hove Albion - Official Match Thread ***

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Shit. Hope they have the energy. Bit worried at same team 4 games in a row when they looked KNACKERED on Saturday. Must mean none of Kish, Sparrow or Noone are 100% ready.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Didn't we keep the same team after losing v Watford and came back with a 4-0 win v plymouth?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Didn't we keep the same team after losing v Watford and came back with a 4-0 win v plymouth?

? We didn't lose against Watford, and the team for Stoke had quite a few changes if that's the game you mean...?

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
25 nil to Yeovil!!!!!! NO REF or LINO INFO!!!!!!!!!! how many more times do I have to say this???????????????????????????????

We are doomed i tell you................DOOMED....

And I think we know who's fault it is don't we..............stand up and be .........SHOT>>>>HUNG>>>>Oh woe is me...................

Thank god you didn't start an official *** hitony vs Interviewer - Official Job Thread *** I wouldn't stand a chance!!!!! :laugh:

You been on the sherberts fella?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Even if we play just the same as Saturday it will be good enough to win. :laugh:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Very surprised at the team, thought Gus might shake things up a bit. Was half expecting Caskey to feature tonight..Not sure this system works away from home, think we have been worked out a bit.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Very surprised at the team, thought Gus might shake things up a bit. Was half expecting Caskey to feature tonight..Not sure this system works away from home, think we have been worked out a bit.
I would like to see Caskey on the bench, after Stoke I thought he would be. But Saturday he was behind Baz, and last two games he's been behind Holroyd, even though Gus never uses these players when he needs to make a difference to games. Don't want to put too much expectation on the boy but he looks like he could add something to the team.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
f***ing come on boys!!

:yahoo:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

seagullsovergrimsby