Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Yeovil Town vs Brighton and Hove Albion - Official Match Thread ***

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
and how is this related to non league. Oh and shall I band your kids names around on a public board?

Bitter, bitter ..... Must be humiliating losing to a side that's all but relegated.

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
Banter is all well and good but don't bring his kid's names into it if he doesn't want their names made public on here...

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
7 wins gives us 83 points.Not enough
8 wins & 6. Draws is What we need

the way other results have gone this season for our rivals could mean that 62pts is plenty haaaaaaaaa

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Looking at the remaining 15 games,... I see 9 wins 3 draws and 3 defeats,.....

3 draws - away to Brentford and Rochdale, and home to Sheff W

3 defeats - away to Colchester and Oldham and home to Huddersfield.

30 points,... 92 total,... should be enough dont you think?

Noooooooo! I want that big fat ZERO to stay in the home defeats column for a whole season.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
and how is this related to non league. Oh and shall I band your kids names around on a public board?

We know their names: Brighton: And: Hove: Albion

I just feel sorry for poor AND - he really got the short straw :)

PS - Ben, I do respect you for appearing on here so soon after a loss like that - and i'm not taking the piss - you're good for this board mate.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Looking at the remaining 15 games,... I see 9 wins 3 draws and 3 defeats,.....

3 draws - away to Brentford and Rochdale, and home to Sheff W

3 defeats - away to Colchester and Oldham and home to Huddersfield.

30 points,... 92 total,... should be enough dont you think?

The Hudds game(last game at Withdean) could be interesting. Hopefully we will be up by then so should be a party to celebrate leaving the worst stadium in the league. However if for some reason we need something then it wont be the party we wanted.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
If there is one thing tonight proves, it's that my official threads are exceptional.

Cheers, and goodnight.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Lamps

Dec 30, 2008
Tenterden, Kent.
Just back from the match and I must say that was a hard fought win, we certainly do know how to make it tough for ourselves. The lads should of killed the game off second half with the couple of chances we had but full credit to Yeovil they didn't give up and on another day they probably would of got something out of the match.
I would like to know what Skiverton says at half time as last season it did the job to claw those 2 goals back and tonight they were a different team when they came back out. Luckily for us they were sloppy and made quite a few errors which kept us a foothold in the match.
However, a good job by the lads tonight and they played some great football at times just a shame Yeovil were playing a hacking tactic to stop us.

MY MOTM was Liam Bridcutt, absolute work horse and just didn't stop.

Bring on Carlisle

:albion2:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Official site confirms El-Abd got booked, shame for him but a chance for Elphick to stake his claim, he's done well in the last few cup games. :)

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
7 wins gives us 83 points.Not enough
8 wins & 6. Draws is What we need

Historically 83 hasn't bee enough for automatic promotion but this has been a very even league this year and it could well be.

Huddersfield in 3rd have 56 points and 13 to play. They need 27 points to reach 83. 9 wins from 13? That's a very big ask. Southampton have games in hand but aren't in a much better situation.

83 might well do the trick for promotion this year although probably not the title. If we got 7 wins from the last 15 there would be at least a draw or two along the way to add to it. I'd imagine 7 wins would see us promoted.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Just got it and seen the results tonight, particularly pleased about the Southampton one. That's a killer - just off to their board for a gloat.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Official site confirms El-Abd got booked, shame for him but a chance for Elphick to stake his claim, he's done well in the last few cup games. :)

But does it? It says on the right hand side that we had one yellow card but at the bottom says Bridcutt and El Abd were booked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here