Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yeovil player ratings

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Murray is fast becoming a legend in my eyes. I always thought he had the potential and I firmly believe that if we do go up, he will relish the challenge and really thrive in the Championship.

Happy times indeed.

TNBA

TTF

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I thought KISH was CLASS today - such a wise head and broke everything up.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
At the start of the season I thought that Kish would do a maximum of 60 minutes of each game but he is getting stronger as the season goes on and shows no signs of being tired or of his age.

Spoon

May 31, 2009
At the start of the season I thought that Kish would do a maximum of 60 minutes of each game but he is getting stronger as the season goes on and shows no signs of being tired or of his age.

Closed their keeper down in second half stoppage time. At his age that's some going after 90 minutes! :bowdown:

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Can't see any ratings for the Yeovil players.....as per title of thread !!??

I would give their no 8 Ayling who was playing full back and up against Lua Lua a 10 for sense of humour. Right near the end, LL span and left him for dead and he just shrugged his shoulders at the North Stand as if to say "what can I do", and then when LL was subbed mouthed "thank christ for that" - only to find himself up against Bennett. Full marks for honesty...not so many as a footballer, though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here