Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yeovil game- what we need more than anything else

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This is what is going to happen:

1) 0-0 on Saturday.
2) Lots of moaning on here on Sunday, through to midweek.
3) 3-0 to the good guys at Peterborough. Albion go five points clear.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
If we are the team kicking off on Saturday, I will stand up and BELLOW iOle! as Murray taps it (slightly SIDEWAYS and possibly even BACKWARDS) to Barnes, or whoever it may be.

Do you not know the rules! The ball must travel FORWARDS at kick off! :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yeovil are in good current form so this will not be easy.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
3-0 to the Albion, easy.

Nye Boy

SEAGULLS!!!!
May 1, 2010
Withdean South Stand
This weekends game could be one off the imporatant games of the season for brighton, after a rombing 4-0 win away at charlton and after have 63% percession we need a patience attack maybe playing a 4-5-1 with probably same team as charlton with lua lua on the bench to come on and change the game for the better!

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
The oles at Charlton were brilliant, I hope enough of us can get this going to drown out the moaners

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Do you not know the rules! The ball must travel FORWARDS at kick off! :thumbsup:

Bollocks to that. I don't care about such rules and I doubt Glenn "Maverick" Murray would either.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
I agree. I think I read on another post that it was great to hear the "ole's" from the start at the Charlton game. A sure way to shut up the moaners about the ball not being hoofed foward is to do this at every opportunity, showing Gus and the players that we appreciate the team retaining possession and awaiting the right opportunity to play the ball forward.

This what I shall be doing form the South stand on Saturday..

Absolutely. The "Ole's" can drown out the moaners and make them look rather foolish...

:amex: :amex: :amex:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Completely agree with the first post. Until we get that first goal teams will be very hard to break down at Withdean.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Is Roberts allowed to play seeing as he retired because of injury and presumably got an insurance pay-out?

Is he full-time player on their books? Paid as a player or a coach?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here