Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yearning for the good old days of Fortress Withdean

Lopster

Nov 26, 2008
can't justify a season ticket (don't have that many Saturday's free) - so can't earn "loyalty" points (whatever THEY are) - so can't buy tickets!! - Eastbourne SOLD OUT - Spurs - SOLD OUT
At least I got to see the Seagulls when they played at Withdean
Can the club eMail me please if there is ever a chance of non STH fans ever getting a ticket?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Yes-season 2 or 3 if you can't make it this year-i assume your a lifer-

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
can't justify a season ticket (don't have that many Saturday's free) - so can't earn "loyalty" points (whatever THEY are) - so can't buy tickets!! - Eastbourne SOLD OUT - Spurs - SOLD OUT
Can the club eMail me please if there is ever a chance of non STH fans ever getting a ticket?

im not a super fan, doubt i'm part of this intimidating NSC 'in' crowd but i have to do it....

:facepalm:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Well considering they are reduced capacity games, of course non-STH's are unlikely to get tickets for Boro and Spurs.
If you are reasonably quick, you WILL get a ticket for the league games. There are almost 2,000 to go on sale after all!!!

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage

Eastbourne & Spurs are not sold out - the message on the ticket website is just misleading. The issue is that they are not on general release to the public as yet. This misleading message has been raised to the club.

Lopster

Nov 26, 2008
Razi - ta! that might improve things a bit
Conkers - what will it take to increase the capacity - put ALL the seats in a bit earlier than planned??

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Razi - ta! that might improve things a bit
Conkers - what will it take to increase the capacity - put ALL the seats in a bit earlier than planned??

Once again, capacity cannot be increased until the transport infrastructure is proved to work and only then after a successful planning application

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Extra seating was put in at Withdean after successful planning application so should be a cert at Falmer.
We will need them for the huge premiership matches to come

Fur Cough

Of course the club will e-mail you if you post it on here.

If you put all details, bank account number/sort code/home address/telephone number date of birth and mothers maiden name on here aswell then i'm pretty sure you'll get what you deserve.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Extra seating was put in at Withdean after successful planning application so should be a cert at Falmer.
We will need them for the huge premiership matches to come

That was for an increase of around 2,000 we are talking about 4 times that and yet no-one knows how well the transport will function at current capacity. Ultimately I am sure the increase in capacity will happen but anyone who thinks we could just throw in a few extra seats is mistaken. My guess is 2012-13 season as I think the club will want to see how well the second year season tickets sell

Lopster

Nov 26, 2008
Fur Koff - I like to think we all get what we deserve, that is why I sleep well at night....
...do you?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
That was for an increase of around 2,000 we are talking about 4 times that and yet no-one knows how well the transport will function at current capacity. Ultimately I am sure the increase in capacity will happen but anyone who thinks we could just throw in a few extra seats is mistaken. My guess is 2012-13 season as I think the club will want to see how well the second year season tickets sell

True.
A lot depending on transport infastructure and safety etc. I think more match parking will become available as seasons go by. Stanmer park is pretty huge and they use that for festivals etc.

Lopster

Nov 26, 2008
Fur Cough - errh neither do I ? - where did you see begging? and what have you earned?
CorgiRF - is anything bein to spice up rail connectivity - must be the closest stadium of any significance to a railway station and yet somehow I think an opportunity missed...

Fur Cough

Fur Cough - errh neither do I ? - where did you see begging? and what have you earned?
CorgiRF - is anything bein to spice up rail connectivity - must be the closest stadium of any significance to a railway station and yet somehow I think an opportunity missed...

OK.

e-mail the club, Martin Perry has always replied to every e-mail sent by friends/coleagues. It may not be the answer you want but try it anyway.

Good luck.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Mate, just use the NSC Ticket Exchange. This morning for example there was a couple of 1901 Fine Dining Experience tickets on sale for the Spurs game, at presumably face value. Might still be available for all I know. Said it before, say it again, there will ALWAYS be people who can't go on the day due to unforeseen personal circumstances. Just keep refreshing. NSC Ticket forum is your friend.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Mate, just use the NSC Ticket Exchange. This morning for example there was a couple of 1901 Fine Dining Experience tickets on sale for the Spurs game, at presumably face value. Might still be available for all I know. Said it before, say it again, there will ALWAYS be people who can't go on the day due to unforeseen personal circumstances. Just keep refreshing. NSC Ticket forum is your friend.

I am relativley new to NSC so thanks for the info re ticket exchange.
Already my son cant come to doncaster game as he now on holiday.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

You will earn loyalty points by buying any tix. Just make sure you or a friend is online at 9 am when tix go on sale and you'll always get one. If ur not organised u wont. So no need to moan - esp not now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here