Yam yam yam yam

1066gull

yam yam yam yam

f***ing shite hole i wanna be back in sussex

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
you'll get used to it. 7months and im just really settling into cambridge.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Im not, Once I dropped out of college because of my leg I took a chef job up here at the new camb Hotel Du Vin... Met some good people up here.. What uni's he at? Apperently (told by a punting guy) theres 31!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Im not, Once I dropped out of college because of my leg I took a chef job up here at the new camb Hotel Du Vin... Met some good people up here.. What uni's he at? Apperently (told by a punting guy) theres 31!

:shrug:

I know he's studying some form of science (he wants to be a nuclear physicist), but as spending more than 5 mins in a room with him makes me want to hurt/kill him, I've never found out any more specifics than that.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
lol oright... hurt kill him? annoying or just too smart lol I was reading one of my gf essays the other day and I was so lost it was scary lol

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
lol oright... hurt kill him? annoying or just too smart lol I was reading one of my gf essays the other day and I was so lost it was scary lol

He's an only child, and a stereotypical spoiled brat.

He's at uni now and still calls his parents Mummy and Daddy, ffs.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
:shrug:

I know he's studying some form of science (he wants to be a nuclear physicist), but as spending more than 5 mins in a room with him makes me want to hurt/kill him, I've never found out any more specifics than that.

Don't worry. 3 years of studying nuclear physics will put him off wanting to be a nuclear physicist. It's not so much the subject matter but the people you study with and the people who are already nuclear physicists. They are DULL DULL DULL.

Trust me on this. I studied nuclear physics.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here