• No

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • Never tried it

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
That and fosters are what I call all dayer lagers, meaning its beer you can drink all day and still be reasonably with it by the time evening comes, most useful for BBQs in the middle of summer.

Try drinking Stella all day in the sun and expect to go out in the evening. NO chance.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
3.8% innit?

Used to drink it as a session lager midweek coz it's cheap. Not the nicest of beers but it's a'ight.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Bwian said:
lager

A type of beer of German origin that contains a relatively small amount of hops and is aged from six weeks to six months to allow sedimentation. Also called lager beer

Silly me for thinking xxxx was a beer. Back to lager school for me then......

I thought you were going to try and start a"beer is better than lager" debate and I couldn't be bothered.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It tastes like watered down water, but with less fizz. :nono:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
tinx said:
That and fosters are what I call all dayer lagers, meaning its beer you can drink all day and still be reasonably with it by the time evening comes, most useful for BBQs in the middle of summer.

Try drinking Stella all day in the sun and expect to go out in the evening. NO chance.

Spot on. It's not my favourite beer but it's perfect for a day of backyard cricket or touch rugby in the park!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here