Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Xmas present for mums?

Marshy said:
Safeway surley dosent live at home....tell me that was a wind up !

Only TEMPORARILY. Had lived on my own for seven years before moving back at the start of the year. Easy life innit. Moving back to Brighton once I return from Japan at the beginning of next year.

And I'm 24, not 30 JBL you COCKMEISTER.

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
what about my ideas you 3 nippled cousin fucker!

Okay I'll try again, what about a vibrating (not rude) massaging cushion as a small pressy to go with her earrings and back massage. She'd love that

oh and a candel (it's rude not to)

Oh yeah, the point of the thread (apart from slating me you ****s).

I had a similar dilemma this year. After getting my dad's present I could find f*** all for the old dear. Ended up taking my all dad's stuff back and getting them a DVD player as a joint present.

They're going to f***ing LOVE me.

Robbo

Safeway said:
Only TEMPORARILY. Had lived on my own for seven years before moving back at the start of the year. Easy life innit. Moving back to Brighton once I return from Japan at the beginning of next year.

And I'm 24, not 30 JBL you COCKMEISTER.

WHAT? 24 my arse!! Your brother's 24 and your 26ish.

f***ing SLICEJOCKEY!!!!!

OFAHrulz

Nov 25, 2003
London
How bout a Red Letter Day Voucher?
They sell them in W.H.Smith and Debenhams and vary in price, I got my old girl one a few years ago you can chose what u want her to do or she can.
Also a Newspaper copy of the day she was born around £40
Or name a star after her...
A few ideas :D
good luck, my mum is hard to please also, got her a Get Set kit (glass painting) this year from a kids toy shop, Well it says ages 8 and up on the box...

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
I brought my mum some proper blinging earings this lunch time, she is gonna be looking totally mint condition

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I've got my mum a CD and a toaster. It's silver and it's got a bun rack and EVERYTHING.

Meanwhile can anyone confirm:
a) how old is Safeway? Is he 26?
b) when Safeway left home, as surely he doesn't live with his mum? ???

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
the massage idea can be done unwhoreish like at the body shop. there's some place upstairs that does beauty treatment and all that and my mate got a massage for his mum for mothers day and she f***ing LOVED IT.

what about those things where you get a star for 'em....?

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
rampant rabit? you can't lie - she'd love it BUT it would put safeway out of work. Dilemas dilemas

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
question

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here