Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Xmas present for mums?

Right, Ive got the dilemma I face every year. My mum always says 'dont waste your money on me' and all that rubbish, and I can never think of anything to get her. Its a nightmare and last year I bought her... a new kettle. Literally.

im not buying clothers or jewellery or anything because she wont appreciate it. Looking at around 50 quid. Any ideas?

Note: Safeway, this thread is like a dream for you, you juvenile clown....

:jester:

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
same predicament (blimey thats a long word for me) here mate, was out at lunch and got my Godson a pressie but when it came to Mother my mind went Blank!

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
Get that 3 nippled sweat bag a massage from chrimbo. Not from a 3am palour like the one she works at, but a "normal" back massage/pamper.

She'd love that

Last edited:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
CrabtreeBHA said:
same predicament (blimey thats a long word for me) here mate, was out at lunch and got my Godson a pressie but when it came to Mother my mind went Blank!

"SAME"????

??? ??? ???

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
The Northstander said:

yes thats right, me and JBL are really brothers :wave:

Note: Safeway's a f***ing LAM!

Robbo

jonnyboylennon said:
Good call Robbo, only she's got all that perfume stuff and I wont actually be at home til tuesday, as I dont live at home. Unlike some.

Note: Safeway still lives at home at the age of 30.

Fair enough fella. Can you not get someone else to retrieve the info for you in a master of stealth like fashion?

Note: Safeway is a bit of a FUCKTARD

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
a razor?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ask her and if she still says 'don't waste your money on me' then get her a voucher for M&S or Next.

My son always gets my favourite perfume. He knows what I like and he's the only one that buys it for me.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Safeway surley dosent live at home....tell me that was a wind up !

Get yourself of to a photo studio and get a picture done of you with any brothers and sisters you might have.

We did that for the parents last year and they loved it.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Get her a juicer and loads of fruit, they love fruit juice do mummies.

I got mine Waking Ned on dvd this year, she f***ing loves Waking Ned. I do too, it's brilliant.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Marshy said:

Get yourself of to a photo studio and get a picture done of you with any brothers and sisters you might have.

We did that for the parents last year and they loved it.

We did that for Ned's parents 40th wedding anniversary.

Yorkie said:
My son always gets my favourite perfume. He knows what I like and he's the only one that buys it for me.

Lucky B*stard. (no offence!) That would be sweet.

I think the phot ideas are pretty good, but she's recently got mine and my little bro's graduation pictures which she loves and nearly bursts with pride every time she looks at them , despite us both being lame and getting 2:2's.

that crystal hologram thing was a good idea. I'll look into that GC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here