Witch is your fav

• Xmas eve

Votes: 32 72.7%
  • New years eve

Votes: 12 27.3%

• Total voters

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
easily xmas eve..nye is horribly overrated,clubs charge you at least double for entry and drinks,it takes ages to get served at pubs/clubs..there are tonnes of knob-heads out that cant handle their drink and tonnes of 'one drink a year' people also. maybe im just bitter as iv never had a decent nye out in town out of 4 or 5 attempts.

Is correct and i hate the fact bouncers stand there with a fecking tin for tips and if you dont tip them you dont get in or unless your a bint and you have massive melons or your arse hanging out of a mini skirt on possibly the coldest day of the year.

What i hate the most is ...........when some complet cockmuncher turns to you at the midnight hour all pissed up and trys to wish you "happy new year mate !!" ...........half an hour after pushing past you at the bar spilling your drinks and calling YOU a muppett..............."NO MATE YOUR THE MUPPETT YOU COCKMUNCHING FUCKWIT"

I HATE NEW YEARS EVE..............FULLA PRICKS IN PUBS :US:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
NYE for me. My excitement for Xmas Eve ceased when I stopped believing in Father Christmas (which was only two years ago).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here