Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Xmas Eve or New Years Eve

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Christmas Eve without a doubt. The atmosphere is always more happier and you wake on New Years Day and it is just another day but at least Christmas Day is a bit different.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Jul 5, 2003
BN11
Probably Christmas Eve although since I started working (ie playing in bands) on either or both of those nights they lost their "specialness" and I no longer feel the need to plan them months in advance. Because of this, I'll just do whatever me and Mrs Turnip fancy doing on the night and that's always best.

Stoaty Ferret

Jul 11, 2003
Brighton
Christmas Eve without a doubt... and its my birthday Christmas Day.

NY Eve is always such a mare going out in Brighton. Organising a big night out so that everyone you know is at the same place at the same time is a nightmare. You get ripped off in clubs and pubs and the town is full of tossers.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Christmas eve is lovely now - I used to have to go to church as a little person - but not anymore...

I liked NY's eve usually - if you get organized and get all your friends together you can have a pretty good party at someones place - thats what I wanted to do this year but we've made other plans now....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here