Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Xmas DVD's, which to watch first

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Received a stack of DVD's, finally a chance to watch one now, let NSC decide.

Inglorious Basterds
T4
Cool Hand Luke
Freddy got fingered
Easy Rider
Valkyrie
Death Wish
Public Enemies

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Well as i am having an evening of The Byrds, Grateful Dead (32 min dark Star) and other sounds of the time id go for Easy Rider

Having gone out and bought IB yesterday, I seriously recommend it.

"You probably heard we ain't in the prisoner taking business. We In the killing Nazi business, and cousin, business is a-boomng"

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just got my Sky+ HD box plumbed in today.
Watched the Villa v Liverpool game in HD and it was shit. The picture was all snowy.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Just got my Sky+ HD box plumbed in today.
Watched the Villa v Liverpool game in HD and it was shit. The picture was all snowy.

:lolol: see what yo did there!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
:thumbsup:
I have to say, this Sky HD lark is a WONDROUS thing. I found myself counting the hairs on the back of Richard Keyes's hands.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Haven't got round to Inglorious Basterds yet, is it worth a watch? I'm not really sure what to expect of it.

So far i've done:

The Hangover
Steven K Amos live
Jimmy Carr- Telling Jokes

All of them Absolutely top notch

The old dear got me Russell Howard live and it is godawful as i expected. Got through half an hour and had to switch off. Well played to the man in the Albion shirt in the front row though :thumbsup:

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
just bought Transformers Return of the Fallen on bluray at lunchtime so I know what we're doing tonight (probably disagreeing on what to watch!).....

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
Haven't got round to Inglorious Basterds yet, is it worth a watch? I'm not really sure what to expect of it.

So far i've done:

The Hangover
Steven K Amos live
Jimmy Carr- Telling Jokes

All of them Absolutely top notch

The old dear got me Russell Howard live and it is godawful as i expected. Got through half an hour and had to switch off. Well played to the man in the Albion shirt in the front row though :thumbsup:

It's definately worth a watch.

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
:thumbsup:
I have to say, this Sky HD lark is a WONDROUS thing. I found myself counting the hairs on the back of Richard Keyes's hands.

its not so great when a lady you previously found very attractive comes on screen and the added detail shows up numerous spot marks etc on her face. petty i know, but ruins the look :down:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'd save the better ones to last, get the crap ones out of the way then at the end of it you'll remember the good films more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here