Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

XFactor

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
watching it on virging + but that guy signing The First Time I ever saw your face was one of the best performances I haev ever seen on any of these shows....that Rebecca is really brilliant and I would definately buy her album

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Matt was very good. You could hear the soul in his voice. He ment what he was signing, very impressed with him.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Read that Chris Moyles is trying to get his listeners to vote for Wagner to show what a farce the program is as regards the best singer winning: which hasnt happened since Leona Lewis won..

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I like Cher, Katie, One Direction, and Wagner. The rest send me to sleep. Particularly that fat cow Mary.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Read that Chris Moyles is trying to get his listeners to vote for Wagner to show what a farce the program is as regards the best singer winning: which hasnt happened since Leona Lewis won..

then surely that is the GREAT BRITISH PUBLIC who are thick as to follow the rantings of some thick fat northerner, rather than to make theirmind up based on some excellent performances of some very talented people...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I like Cher, Katie, One Direction, and Wagner. The rest send me to sleep. Particularly that fat cow Mary.

Dont like Cher, Katie, Wagner or Aiden Grimshaw who always sound flat and out of tune to me. I quite like One Direction and think Mary has the best voice but not a popstar.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Cher annoys me, Wagner is good, but only becuse he annoys the judges by still beig there and therest arent all that.

Matt and Rebecca are the only ones that could win, but if Rebecca wins it will just be another Leona/Alexandra

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Cher annoys me, Wagner is good, but only becuse he annoys the judges by still beig there and therest arent all that.

Matt and Rebecca are the only ones that could win, but if Rebecca wins it will just be another Leona/Alexandra

Have to say I agree with this. Wagner is this years Jedward. Although, he did sign the second half of the song well tonight.

Noldi

Sep 5, 2010
Horsham
I think the Blond girl is a box of Frogs. probably put on the tears again if shes in the bottom 2.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Matt was amazing. One Direction only have to turn up to be put in the next round. They're rubbish individually and collectively, but it doesn't matter. They appeal to the major demographic of voters, which is why Simon put them together in the first place.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Spot on, on all counts. :thumbsup:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Tonight was awful and most were out of tune and Wagner was singing in the wrong key.
Love Matt though, hope he wins

I would go with that also thought that Aiden Grimshaw and Wagner were the 2 worst tonight but the judges who know more than me raved about Aiden but I thought that both were terribly out of tune.

Matt and Rebecca were the best by a mile.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
...... but the judges who know more than me

I wouldn't dismiss your opinion so quickly. Simon and Louis have had plenty of music management success and know what sells records, but I wouldn't credit Cheryl or Danni with any more ability to spot talent than the average Joe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here