Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Xbox 360 problem

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Wonder if anyone else has had similar or if anyone's got any suggestions...

Basically it's starting to play up a bit, on Pro Evo and a couple of other games I have (Madden and NBA 2K8 spring to mind) there's a feature where the game plays highlights at halftime and the end of the match etc - only now for whatever reason it's not, there's just no replays of anything stored at all. In addition to this it keeps complaining in some other games that saves and profiles are getting corrupted etc. I've tried wiping the hard drive and starting again but to no avail. Does anyone out there know what could be wrong (the RAM or something perhaps?) and if so what can be done about it?

Thanks in advance, and yes turning it off and then on again doesn't work either!

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Maybe the hard drive is knackered? Borrow someone elses and see if it works correctly using that..

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
hmmm I would say give microsoft a ring, Ive not heard of any problems like that before...

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I doubt it's an issue that all the disks have suddenly got dirty enough to have done this at the same time, but I'll have a look anyway. HD could be knackered but I'll be upset if it is, was only using 500MB of it and it's barely six months old!

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I doubt it's an issue that all the disks have suddenly got dirty enough to have done this at the same time, but I'll have a look anyway. HD could be knackered but I'll be upset if it is, was only using 500MB of it and it's barely six months old!

Hi Sam :bigwave:

If it's an older model, you'll need to get it checked out to make sure it's not one of the models which were faulty.

Go to Tomorrows World in Boundary Road, they should be able to help you out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here