Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X Factor

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
f*** me that song from Sheryl Cole was IMMENSE !.

Credit where its due she was very good and the routine was meticulous.

oh do f*** off! yep, the routine was good but the song was dreadful. she cant sing for toffee.

painful.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Can't agree at all with that doug I thought the song was superb.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Very odd reaction I must have been listening to something else as I loved the song. Ok she is no Leona but she held a tune pretty well. Much better than I thought she would be.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ah well I liked it.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It was part-mimed, and with the aid of a backing track. So it wasn't 'all live' at all. The only reason it wasn't recorded in advance was because of all the complaints. Considering she is judging people for singing live, it's poor. If you're that embarrassed at being shown up by the contestants (rightly), resign the judging position.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Really wanted to make it back in time for Cole's song, but missed it. Girlfriend said it was awful.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Ah well I liked it.

I agree.

First time she's ever sung live on stage by herself, I like the tune as well, not the greatest voice but very brave and when you consider her to last weeks Alexandre Burke who mimed, I prefer Cheryl's performance just because she didn't mime and had the guts to sing live.:thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It was part-mimed, and with the aid of a backing track. So it wasn't 'all live' at all. The only reason it wasn't recorded in advance was because of all the complaints. Considering she is judging people for singing live, it's poor. If you're that embarrassed at being shown up by the contestants (rightly), resign the judging position.

I think the fact she is part of the most successful female pop group of all time in the UK gives her some credibility and rationale to comment don't you think ?.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I agree.

First time she's ever sung live on stage by herself, I like the tune as well, not the greatest voice but very brave and when you consider her to last weeks Alexandre Burke who mimed, I prefer Cheryl's performance just because she didn't mime and had the guts to sing live.:thumbsup:

even though it sounds incredibly similar to Kellis' "Little Star" and she was blantantly wearing something Kandi Rain rejected when she slagged them off for looking too tarty?

She's not in Whitney's league.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
QUOTE=The Wizard;3171147]I agree.

First time she's ever sung live on stage by herself, I like the tune as well, not the greatest voice but very brave and when you consider her to last weeks Alexandre Burke who mimed, I prefer Cheryl's performance just because she didn't mime and had the guts to sing live.:thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

Wizard do you realise we have agreed TWICE now in the last 24 hours. What the f*** is going on ?. :lol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Good performance from Whitney here, disappointed she only sung some parts live but nevertheless a great performance.

Mar 13, 2008
I didn't think she was that bad. First live solo performance. I liked it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Dermot is a SHORT f*** isn't he.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here