• Poll closed .

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Daniel D backed in from 10/1 now 6/1

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Week 1 - Rhydian delivered the performance of the night on a spectacle basis and his odds to win have plummetted from 20/1 to 5/1. The best singer on the night was Niki with a great rendition, I thought the Girl group were ok and the boygroup were passable, my tip Daniel D was average but better is to come. The rest were PANTS and the " talent " on this show is the worst so far. This was shown up by a blistering performace by Leonna Lewis who was/is in a different Orbit to this lot, the gulf in class was staggering.

Oh and Osborne can feck right off, she threw her toys out of the pram and Cowell should sack her PDQ, she is a vindictive old hag.

Sad Spielberg

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Agree - the standard was very poor, and that was made horribly evident by Leona's performance.

Has anyone wondered what that girl from Same Difference would be like in bed. Shudder.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
she would be a screamer and moaner I reckon

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
not that anybody will care - he is my review of the performers

Hope ( Simon ) 4/1 - average girl band

Futureproof ( Simon ) 4/1 - poor boy band

Leon ( Danni ) 11/2 - poor solo singer

Andy ( Danni ) 6/1 - who?

Emily ( Sharon ) 7/1 - who?

Beverley ( Louis ) 8/1 - oksinger but poor Aretha Franklin-a-like

Daniel D ( Louis ) 10/1 - who?

Alisha ( Sharon ) 12/1 - poor mans fugee

Niki ( Louis ) 16/1 - nice voice, no market

Kimberley ( Sharon ) 16/1 - bye

Rhydian ( Danni ) 20/1 - cock

Same Difference ( Simon ) 33/1 - cringeworthy

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I think it'll be Daniel, but as long as it's not that Rhydian tosspot, I'm not really that bothered.

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
X Factor is trash but that's why I like it. Plenty to laugh at. Also some hotties.

I think Hope will win it but I would like Niki to. She's got a bit of yummy mummy about her.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hope ( Simon ) 7/2

Futureproof ( Simon ) 7/2

Rhydian ( Danni ) 5/1

Niki ( Louis ) 6/1

Daniel ( Louis ) 13/2

Andy ( Danni ) 8/1

Leon ( Danni ) 10/1

Emily ( Sharon ) 16/1

Beverley ( Louis ) 16/1

Alisha ( Sharon ) 20/1

Same Difference ( Simon ) 33/1

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
This was shown up
PHP:
by a blistering performace
by Leonna Lewis who was/is in a different Orbit to this lot, the gulf in class was staggering.
Sad Spielberg

She is a great singer, agreed, but what a dreadful song. No doubt people will buy it though. Personally I don't like her style of singing - saw her at the live concert in Brighton and preferred others, many of whom were, admittedly, less talented.

I agree that the competitors don't seem as good this year. Rhydian is a good singer but his arrogance makes me squirm.

As you can see by my avatar, I think Ben Mills is the best ever, and I've seen him live more than once. Great gravelly voice, not the standard X Factor competitor - a cut above the rest!

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
PS - Andy to win!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The whole show is fixed the winner this year will be Hope and to quote Simon Cowell as per one of the Red Top papers they will have the Christmas No 1 and will outdo The Spice Girls.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
She is a great singer, agreed, but what a dreadful song. No doubt people will buy it though. Personally I don't like her style of singing - saw her at the live concert in Brighton and preferred others, many of whom were, admittedly, less talented.

I agree that the competitors don't seem as good this year. Rhydian is a good singer but his arrogance makes me squirm.

As you can see by my avatar, I think Ben Mills is the best ever, and I've seen him live more than once. Great gravelly voice, not the standard X Factor competitor - a cut above the rest!

His arrogance is a front, he is actually a quiet Christian youg man who does not drink and reads the bible

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here