Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X Factor rip off.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
That's not really that expensive any more. Quite reasonable when the cheapest ticket to see Bruce Springsteen is £114

Where is Springsteen charging £114 a ticket? General Admission tickets were about half that price for Hyde Park.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
The trick is to see acts on the way up when they play places like the Concorde.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I'm off to see Elton John tonight in Abu Dhabi tickets £50 each

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
anyone who puts their kids thro X-factor on tv or live should really watch the 2nd episode of black mirror that was on channel 4 recently.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Where is Springsteen charging £114 a ticket? General Admission tickets were about half that price for Hyde Park.

I think he's made the mistake of thinking a Viagogo ticket is face value!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
better priced indeed, all Dad had to do was cover my shop for 4 hrs, i'm off to Germany this weekend. (actually thinking about it, it only works out at about minimum wage!)

He's a good lad that M, he'll do anything for me

He is indeed & his daughter is alot better today and keen to go to school tomorrow and, of course, the Amex on Saturday. Not sure about her singing voice though!

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
That's not really that expensive any more. Quite reasonable when the cheapest ticket to see Bruce Springsteen is £114

It's incredibly expensive. The X Factor top 8 of this year are not 25% as good as Bruce Springsteen

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Not sure what would ever tempt me to an X-Factor show, unless .....

Cheryl8-380_750511a.jpg

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
My G/daughter has fallen ill and too poorly to think much about the X Factor show she's having to miss at the Brighton Centre tonight..

The tickets were bought as a special treat for Mum and g/daughter (aged nearly 9) to have a good girly night out but they can't go now.

I was gobsmacked to fing the tickets were £32.50 EACH with NO reduction for kids and also NO refunds. What a rip off that is. Managed to shift the tickets in the end for £45.00 the pair so still quite a hit. I understand programmes are priced at £10.00. What a total rip off for kids & their parents and all to see a bunch of wannabees, quite a few may well be back stacking shelves next year.

Hopefullt g/daughter will be fit enough to be at the, much better priced, Amex on Saturday.

I bought my daughter tickets for this week's Brighton Centre show very early last year before the TV shows had even started and the line-ups known. When she realised that there was no One Direction equivalent on the show this year her interest in going to the Brighton Centre gig went out of the window (there is only one Harry Styles after all) and I was faced with a 'sorry no-refunds' situation from Ticketmaster which I thought was fugging outrageous. The only way I was told I could get a refund was if the date of the concert was altered and she and her friends couldn't attend. A couple of months later, having resigned myself to wasting the money on the unwanted tickets I got an email from the Centre saying the gig date was being rescheduled - what a friggin Simon Cowell-tastic result NSC!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here