Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X Factor on a separate board ?..... Please ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I was wondering if the mods could use their great wisdom an experience to move all X factor threads to a separate board as is done for Big Brother ? I am finding the threads tiresome and repetitive, I’m sure I’m not the only one either ?

These poor posters have not seen the joke and are taking the programme far to seriously with lots of daft threads such as “ I can’t believe XXXX, XXXXX or XXXXXX has been voted off ?” Surely they understand the format of the programme and that in an opinion based talent show these things happen ?
Sadly they genuinely feel that their opinions actually count for something. They don’t understand the false pseudo - confrontational stances of the “Judges” and the heartfelt pleas from competitors and the host to call the premium rate phone lines are just to maintain a line of income.

To me an “Injustice” is when Robert Mugabe fixes an election against the wishes of the majority. A “Bad Decision” is giving Alex Ferguson a knighthood or scrapping the 10p tax rate. Or even giving Notts County that bloody corner in the play off !

So, Moderators, please if you could please, boot it off , I’m sure that myself and many others will vote for you to do this too !

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I would agree with this but for a different reason.

Last night we went out and I taped the show so I could watch it on Sunday.

When I got in at 12.30 I checked NSC for football chat and found out the X factor result by mistake. Sod it - stick it somewhere else.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Not another X Factor thread?

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
How exactly does the fact there are 3 (including the one you started!) threads about x factor on the front page bother you so much?!

Your point about people taking x factor too seriously - I think possibly you take NSC a little too seriously.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
maybe I overcomplicated my post..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here