Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X Factor, Diana's Claw

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
She is utter rubbish. The only one with talent is Alexandra we all know that but I can tell you now the Irish Leprachaun is going to win and he will be the weakest ever winner of any of these shows.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I still think she hasn't recovered from her throat problems. I thought she was amazing in disco week when she did a blondie song. If she can recover that form for the last couple of weeks she may well be in with a decent chance.

Eggnog to go this week.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
You spotted that I'm not a fan? What gave me away.

[yt]yBvlwkHOxCQ[/yt]

And why can't she move at all? I don't think they should be able to dance, but does she have some kind of disability we aren't being told about?

Just seen her version of "Call Me" on You Tube.....it's f***ing horrible.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
4th - JLS
3rd - Kenneth Williams
2nd - Alexandra
1st - Leprachaun

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
She has a whiney voice, very irratating and is a scrawny spotty bint. I see dozens of more attractive women walking around every day.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
US - you have missed this debate whilst in hibernation and you're covering old ground. I can save you about thirty posts by telling you how it will pan out:

- you will make a lot of valid observations about how average looking she is (at best), how her voice is shockingly bad, how she has straw like hair, how she has little or no discernible personality, how she is not "unique" in any way, and how there are dozens of more able and relevant female singers plying their trade sub-charts in the UK.
- a gang of her fans will come on and tell you you are wrong and that they think she is really fit and how they love her "uniqueness"
- no one will ever agree.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Good point - I was just being unkind wasn't I. I had the movement (I wouldn't go as far as to call it dancing) down as being like a horse scraping at the ground. But tin soldier works.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Totally right Clippedgull - but what seems to set this argument apart from some others is that neither side seem to be able to see ANY of the points being made by the other. That makes it interesting.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Summed up in five words!

People hate Leona Lewis but love Gun's n Roses, and vice versa!

Some will hate both!

What a boring world if everybody agreed, all the time!

What we can have a usedful debate about is that the competetion is now seriously flawed for two reasons.

1. Parochial voting. Hence that snivelling little grovelly turkey expressioned irish laddie is still in the competition.

2. Cowell and Walsh are choosing their words carefully to influence voting.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Is she irish, she sounds, or is trying to sound like the lass from the Cranberries?
Dire really!

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
She is bloody annoying. We have seen this all before. What's with the prentending to be stoned performances, and no shoes. Her voice is :censored:dreadful.

I only watch it to see people fail. I'm not a cruel person, these people need to be bought back down from planet X Factor and think about facing up to going out to work like the rest of us.

The only ones laughing out of all this is Mr Cowell and the judges.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here